Toribash
Then I'll be a failure throughout my journey in Toribash, I can't make decent textures, I only draw on paper, shit.

I have seen this tutorial and several others, but I'm horrible.
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
Nah, art can be taught (the skills, line, form, colour etc.) but creativity and the ability to replicate what's in your head and what's on the page cannot.

Don't worry if you suck at making textures. I made some simple line and fill ones and made over 500k
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
okay, as i said, just basics can be taught, other than that, it is self learning, and you need to learn the program ur gonna use tho
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Aye.
We need to host some activity checks, because we're doing fuckall right now and our posting habits are piss poor. Not to mention that fact that I'm the only one that really plays in game anymore.
lol wtf r u talkin about guys, i am playing a lot all days, even i have exams next week
i am active in forum and ingame af
I've never seen a nitro member online
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
djmc really? i am online ingame for like 4 hours till now, and i was online at morning, wtf guys
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
djmc really? i am online ingame for like 4 hours till now, and i was online at morning, wtf guys

oh ur one of the morning people?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015