ES Recruitment Drive
Those are nice.
Maybe you can make me one for practice?

If so:
I want a signature, basic size, and it to say "Tab Explorer Owner And User"
And at the bottom: "http://tabexplorer.page.tl/Home.htm"

If you have time to make it, go ahead.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
lol turned into a request thread
Maybe ill do it if im not lazy sometime though

Oh, and i just made these 2 things, 1 avvy and 1 sig.
I would have posted them yesterday, but i figured it was too early to justify the double post D:

Last edited by Mosier; Mar 15, 2008 at 03:29 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Your newest are pretty good, but you may want to try blending in the focal a bit more.
Also, a little tip for text: Keep it simple. Try not to do outer glows, bevels, sparkles, just plain text works perfectly. Also, same with the actual font. Arial works wonders.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
uve got some nice stuff, one can see ur really improving gd work
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

u guys must go to an art school
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
on the last sig (that purple one) dont make an outer glow around the text. Try using Layer Settings to make the text blend in dont use Blending Options.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
Well, thanks guys for the help.

I literally started using photoshop yesterday, so I really didn't expect to get any good comments.
Constructive criticism is always nice though
I especially liked your post Sepulcher.
"Suckage" is really going to help me down the line in making me a better artist, I mean, all of the things you suggested in that one word clearly tells me what exactly I should do to become as good as you one day.

Anyways, I just got done making this. Probably not much better, but eh, practice is practice

neva ever use 2 renders that are the same or different in a sig, unless you know exactly wat your doing with them, last time i did that [on ym second go] i had the shit flamed out of me, uve sort of dun an okii job with these, but justdont not agen, its very rare to see 2 renders in one ;) just take the advice thier.

text = 6/10
sig = 5/10
total = 11/20

Yea, its the first time that I have ever made a sig, or made anything for that matter in Photoshop

It's kinda crappy, but its a start

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8964726qh0.png

^^^^okii this one for a first is, awful, 1/10 no blending, just layered it and threw it together like leftovers from last nights dinner. =/ tuts are an idea here,^^^^^

text = 0.1/10
sig = 1/10
total = 1.1/20
lol turned into a request thread
Maybe ill do it if im not lazy sometime though

Oh, and i just made these 2 things, 1 avvy and 1 sig.
I would have posted them yesterday, but i figured it was too early to justify the double post D:

nice improvements for a 3rd sig, [myne was an avril sig=/]
bit big for an avy tho , background is ok, needs more work to me it just looks flat, to me need to bring it out more,
total = 6.8/10

biggest improvment and best sig of yours in this thread, its nice, personally i hate leaving space, with this sig tho thier is an excpection, but u could of bought the text in to the space and made the text more effective thier as well.

text = 3/10 the outterglow was not needed for this sig, it could have easily had an layer mask [ make a new layer above the text, ctrl + alt + shift + E, that applys the image, then press ctrl + alt + G, this will make a layer mask on the text, get your moving tool and move teh new layer, if u watch the text ur understand what your doing, like with my avril lavigne sig i did, but i used tech lines instead of the text]
sig = 7.3/10
10.3/10

OVERALL READ MORE TUTS MAN I SENT YOU SOME ON MSN
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!