Toribash
Original Post
Text Test
I want YOUR opinion on this text test.
I decided to mess around with text, and I want you to judge it.

1-10 + comments

Last edited by gamer; Mar 19, 2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: ANOTHER!!!
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
I added another.

Enjoy.

If you want one of your name, post please.
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

shweet
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
4/10[first one]

i dont like how all the colors clash with one another, sure red and black go, but how u havnt blended them, [if you have obviosuly it aint seeable] u need to do a lot of work and blending, may i suggest reading more tutorials?

and the second one i give a 5.5/10

i like how u dun the text, its got better then the first one, but u left all that grey space which just isnt needed and could have had a c4d-render more efects to it, also you kept with the same brushing behind the text, that reli needs to go =/

[sorry if that sounded harsh, but u asked for a coment, also if u want, u tell em wat type of tutorial you want and ill get u one, ive got a file with over 200 tutorials for text and sigs]
I added another.

BTW, what do you think of this signature?

lets just say you have a lot to learn. With first. never put your main focal upside down.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
lets just say you have a lot to learn. With first. never put your main focal upside down.

Main focal..?

The focal point of the sig, in this case the sam fisher picture.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
well ever thought that his sam fisher render was ment to upside down, hanging from a ceiling? its good i would goive it 5.5/10 the sam fisher one, just man, read on tuts, ive posted a few tuts around this community in others threads, to help them out, read up on them
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!