Ranking
Original Post
Season 7

After a very long wait, Toribash is ready to unveil its 7th season!
Be prepared to perform 200IQ plays on your opponents to rank up and get exclusive rewards!

How it works:
All Green Belt+ players can participate in Season 7 by playing ranked games in special ranked rooms or by the in-game matchmaking system.
You will be unranked for your first 10 games and placed in a rank according to your Elo based on how you played while unranked.

Rank Tiers
After playing your qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1550)
Bronze (1550 - 1575)
Silver (1575 - 1595)
Gold III (1595 - 1615)
Gold II (1615 - 1630)
Gold I (1630 - 1645)
Platinum III (1645 - 1660)
Platinum II (1660 - 1675)
Platinum I (1675 - 1690)
Diamond (1690+)

And now, the part you've all been waiting for...
Prizes!

#1 Ranked Player
1,250,000TC
100ST
Upgradeable Corrupted Rose Tori
Pick one item from the ToriShop (packs included)*
Season 7 Winner Badge on your profile
1 Year ToriPrime subscription

#2 Ranked Player
650,000TC
50ST
Runner-up Season 7 Badge on your profile

#3 Ranked Player
350,000TC
25ST
Runner-up Season 7 Badge on your profile

#4-5 ranked players will also be getting the Corrupted Rose Tori.

Top 5 Ranks (each mod)
50,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Diamond Players
Corrupted Rose Tori Head Item,
150,000TC
15ST
Color Pack of choice*

Platinum I Players
75,000TC
10ST
Random Elite joints
Corrupted Rose Staff

Platinum II Players
35,000TC
7ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier X pack

Platinum III Players
20,000TC
5ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier X joints

Gold I Players
5ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier IX joints

Gold II Players
4ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier VIII joints

Gold III Players
3ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier VII joints

Other Info
Toribash Ranking features Elo decay which will affect inactive players within Platinum and Diamond tiers.
Inactive Platinum tier players will start losing 1 Elo point for every day of inactivity after they stay inactive for 2 weeks, and Diamond tier players will start losing their Elo after 1 week of inactivity.

You can only receive end-of-season prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in a ban placed on every associated account.

Season 7 ends on June 10th

Good luck and have fun playing!

*excluding onyx, and limited edition/special packs.
Last edited by ancient; Mar 10, 2022 at 06:31 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Friendly feedback for the event erth tk is trash pls remove
games are taking an hour long each in any mod because reaction time is set to 1,000
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
how does the elo system work? is just w/l or is it based around other players ranks and how does that affect it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Oh nice, glad to see this back
So is the season live now?

Also do we have a list of what mods are being used?
Not sure how the system works, like if the mods rotate or whatever.
Last edited by Snook; Mar 11, 2022 at 02:05 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Oh nice, glad to see this back
So is the season live now?

Also do we have a list of what mods are being used?
Not sure how the system works, like if the mods rotate or whatever.

Mods are randomized, the mods in play are erthtk, lenshu, boxshu, and abd. yes, it's live currently through any ranked room, or matchmaking.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by Empress View Post
How does the corrupted Rose Tori looks like?

sneak peek for early development of corrupted rose tori

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
sneak peek for early development of corrupted rose tori

I can't see that much but it seems promising, please elaborate it better than the neon nightmare lol
Not your best work guys cant lie.

The ranking system - is just not it at all, dunno who was smoking what when they made it, but just start again cuz yh this one is really not it and has 0 logic. what is ELO, and why do we need it? why can you just gain a point for a W and lose one for a L.

The mods you chose - dead. Keep ABD and actually ask the community what mods they want rather than which mods you (THE MODERATORS) play with mates. Its obvious the mods are for "old school players" rather than anyone, look a the lobbies filled with player who up until recently were quite literally classified as "dead" or their clans were "dead".

AGAIN THE RANKING SYSTEM DEAD - make a new one PLEASE

And the cycling through the mods is just so bad, why don't you just have fixed mod lobbies? you can not please every one of course we get that but at least give us a choice. how can you join a lobby lose in a mod you dont play cuz its bad like boxshu/erth/lenshu.

you've made this look so difficult when it could be so simple. Poor. Just poor. I can assure you there will be some nerds who disagree with me but I can also assure you the real ones , they get me.
-----
I didnt proof check what i just wrote. but i said what i said and i meant it.
Last edited by MaryJane; Mar 15, 2022 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
Not your best work guys cant lie.

The ranking system - is just not it at all, dunno who was smoking what when they made it, but just start again cuz yh this one is really not it and has 0 logic. what is ELO, and why do we need it? why can you just gain a point for a W and lose one for a L.

The mods you chose - dead. Keep ABD and actually ask the community what mods they want rather than which mods you (THE MODERATORS) play with mates. Its obvious the mods are for "old school players" rather than anyone, look a the lobbies filled with player who up until recently were quite literally classified as "dead" or their clans were "dead".

AGAIN THE RANKING SYSTEM DEAD - make a new one PLEASE

And the cycling through the mods is just so bad, why don't you just have fixed mod lobbies? you can not please every one of course we get that but at least give us a choice. how can you join a lobby lose in a mod you dont play cuz its bad like boxshu/erth/lenshu.

you've made this look so difficult when it could be so simple. Poor. Just poor. I can assure you there will be some nerds who disagree with me but I can also assure you the real ones , they get me.
-----
I didnt proof check what i just wrote. but i said what i said and i meant it.

Hello! Thank you for your criticism.

Regarding your point about asking the community what mods they want: This season was entirely developed by me, with input from other competitive members of the staff over the course of 2 months. I've been an active and competitive player of this game for what's going to be in a couple years time a decade. The mods picked in this season are the most popular competitive mods throughout any year, public boxshu server being semi-full or full 24/7. In duels, boxshu, lenshu and abd are still the main mods in which people duel in. Lenshu is widely accepted by everyone(you can ask everyone) as one of the best competitive mods ever made, and I will stand by that. I can kind of agree with the community's opinions on tk/erthtk, and at this time in the game, it might be best to let those mods go from a competitive standpoint. but I will have to talk to some members of the community about that one, or people can voice their opinions here.

Regarding your point about the elo system: A question I have, have you ever played any games that have ranked/elo?

Regarding your point about fixed rooms: Fixed rooms for a single mod will likely not happen, unless there is a strong support for it. However, rank based rooms, going by plat+ will be introduced soon as more people have played ranked. If shuffle wasn't turned on and each mod that came on was accurate each time, people would just /sp to get a mod they want. This is not accurate to a true ranked experience where we try to find the best players. You are not the best if you only know how to play abd.

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Lenshu is widely accepted by everyone(you can ask everyone) as one of the best competitive mods ever made, and I will stand by that.

who the hell lied to you
on lord