Ranking
Original Post
SERIOUS ERROR! PLEASE HELP!
I did a decap with normal settings except i had the dismemberment threshold set to 1000 and the frames set to 1000. The replay played fine right after i finished the match so i saved it. Then i went back to my replay folder and tried to watch the replay. It was really spazztic and didnt play. I wanted to post the replay so i made another decap from the same settings except i had the match frames set to 500. The replay played fine right after the match so i saved it. This time when i clicked on the replay to watch it it crashed toribash. I tried to open toribash but it would not open. It kept crashing. I renamed my replays to put them at the bottom of the replay list so that they would not be played right away. This did not work either. I finally just put the replays in the trash and now toribash will open. WTF IS UP WITH THAT??

Attached are the replays. My decap from a dismemberment setting of 500 works fine. The 1000 decap one is really glitchy and the 1000 decap 2 is the one that crashes toribash.
Attached Files
z500threshholddecap.rpl (46.8 KB, 23 views)
z1000thresholddecap.rpl (49.1 KB, 20 views)
z1000thresholddecap2.rpl (38.9 KB, 32 views)
Re: SERIOUS ERROR! PLEASE HELP!
I am also on a mac. I forgot to mention that.
You watched z1000thresholdreplay2 without it crashing?
im windows, and all i see is some minor glitching
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Hmmm. I have no clue why it crashes mine. That is really weird.
Some replays ive made dont work either, they might just completely freeze or both players fully relax at start (multiplayer replays)