Ranking
BAD PERSON

BAD

okay fair enough

but remember to remove it from your signature as well

:U

Also chamara has been added to the list, in case anyone missed my stealthy edit. I hope wesmrocks doesn't mind filling in this last half day, i'll see if i can MAYBE lighten the load a little. To be honest, my own interest in recruiting is dwindling as well, with all due respect to the applicants.
Last edited by Shook; Mar 22, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
yeah, sorry mang.

if I happen to get back into the game and end up truly willing to be a recruiter again, I'll let you know.
beware
the goblin
Shit, didn't know it was my week. Been super busy.

I'll pick up on all of the applications tomorrow.

Sorry.
Shook you should really pm the recruiter if it is their turn/

half the time we forget, and half the time we don't even check the org.

:3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
moral of the story: check the org

That said though, i'm probably going to start doing that. But mind you, i'm every bit as forgetful as you guys, possibly even more so. Don't rely too much on my pokings. :U
Also this week system doesn't seem to work, most people don't know if it's their week (hurr wesm durr) so I suggest that any recruiter should be able to recruit any week they want.
They can, they're just not REQUIRED to per sé. I should probably make that more clear on the first post. :v
Originally Posted by shook View Post
They can, they're just not REQUIRED to per sé. I should probably make that more clear on the first post. :v

Really?
Didn't know that.

inb4walloftextatrecruitmentthread