Ranking
Original Post
Hello everyone.
A little while ago, on Metanet forums there was a post made about toribash. I tried it out, and I decided this is a forum worth joining, because I love toribash. You may have seen me online in a server, but I've only been on about 4 times, so most probably not. So hello to you all, and you can expect to see more of me.
Re: Hello everyone.
Welcome to the world of decapitation and crotch kicks :
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Originally Posted by CheZDa
Welcome to the world of decapitation and crotch kicks :

Lol...

Greetings!
Your truly, P. Etheryte
Lol. as you can tell just by these few posts, you'll have one heck of a time with us. But choose carefully when the time comes to join a clan my friend...
ya know wat a good clan for you would be.

you should join ManBreakfasts clan.

Reason, your pic has little squares with shadows in it. the first time i looked at it, i though to myself, that looks like a waffle. therefore you should join up with ManBreakfast and his journey to defeat the muffins.

i think thats how the story goes, i apologies to ManBreakfast if i got it wrong. (Go Waffles)
yeah the muffins are under control of the worst cind of tasting muffin there is...
bran :P
hi go with the waffles down with muffins

[glow=red,2,300][color=purple]waffles rule
*Lurking about*
Hi and welcome to Toribash and it's forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here

Take your time looking through our forums, and make sure you visit the (still quite rough around the edges) Beginner Sanctuary to get a good start. I've moved this thread to it's subforum, the "Introduce yourself" section.