Ranking
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
I really don't see why I have to make a replay for the video, as far as I know I am contributing by editing it, and I haven't made a replay in like a year not to mention that those replays weren't even good in the first place, so I'd rather not have to make a replay for the video.

Just put one of your old replays in it buddy, doesn't matter if it's bad, i'm sure you can make it look awesome in the video <3
It wouldnt be an actual clan video if a few people wearn't in it, doesn't matter if the replays are terrible
I agree with that, I think everyone should at least appear once, even if it has an introduction showing everyone. The video is about the clan after all.

Also Halue and Karbn made a parkour mod, as far as I know, and would be cool if we had a replay of someone playing this mod, since it was made by some of ours.

Plus I have some dank replays with Patrick, they're nice, serious it should be added on the video.
Yeah, i like Lionets idea, add an introduction showing everyone active in the clan, then followed by srambled replays and maybe the mod in the end or middle.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
uh, actually I was thinking of showing literally everybody with their nicknames, if possible.