ES Recruitment Drive
Onsola, don't you say ma man

Selfspar, parkour or even a madman or ukebash, maybe

Mod settings depending on the replaytype, from -9.82 to -60 if someone is up to that challenge in pk

Suggested Mod, clearly depending on the replay type; xspar, any mod with pk/parkour/spar on it's name, mostly jisse mods and ye old regular nameless mod

Opener should take as long as possible, in order to generate enought momentum to start, from 50 to 100 I think.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
We should do a self-spar on pendulum.tbm
That would make for a unique replay
¿?
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Opener should take as long as possible, in order to generate enough momentum to start, from 50 to 100 I think.

The rules:
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Each and every one of you will have to edit exactly 30 turnframes nothing more nothing less, otherwise you'll be disqualified.

Unfortunately the turn frames can not be changed, it will have to stay as 30 frames only.
I do like the Pendulum spar idea though with possible -9.86 gravity, We could make a cool replay out of it, however... how will we manage to move Tori and Uke in just 30 frames?
God damnit Gordon

Idk, the pendulum is a bit fast, it also has a stick in the middle so you would actually have to go to either sides to fight "properly" (unless you climb it ofc)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I've done a pendulum spar back in the day. Nothing hard about it, just time your jumps right and you'll creat some sweet shit
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
But the thing is, if it's going to be a spar, how will we manage to control Tori and Uke in just 30 frames? Maybe if there were only 2 people making a replay, one could control Uke and the other could control Tori
If we have an even amount of people, we can split it between uke and tori.
Like if there are 6 people, 3 do tori and the other 3 do uke
¿?
the thing is, its a self spar, that means you do it yourself turns at the time
-----
one thing i do suggest thats cool is, spar in multiplayer, then use respar, though it will be an annoying process
Last edited by Halu; Feb 20, 2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Alright so I'll make this official sometime soon, let me just plan it all up.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █