Ranking
Original Post
Overkill or Underkill
Overkill or Underkill
Which is better?
So this thread has been made to see whether we are the kinds of people who would rather take or one guy with the an entire military grade armoury or take out an entire military army using a paper clip.

For overkill think deadpool game stealth kills (using two hammers the size of your body to take out one guy) and for Underkill think of the Hitman games or assassins creed stealth missions. Although I am using games as examples I do not mean this in as only in a gaming concept, just which you think looks cooler.

Please say why you like either choice.

Thank you for reading.
-----
How do I add a poll?
Last edited by Zelda; Jun 20, 2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Damn i love both Deadpool and Hitman Blood Money I'll say both.
Poll is under Thread Tools. Also make choices: A.Overkill B. Underkill C.Both D.Neither.
I prefer underkill. It's much more interesting to have a limited equipment and have to use them creatively or to their limits.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Deadpool and Agent 47 are cool guys.

I'd go with Underkill because of what Pig said.

In hotman absolution you pick up a hardcover book and smash someone in the nape of the neck with the binding of the book.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
In hotman absolution you pick up a hardcover book and smash someone in the nape of the neck with the binding of the book.

There is no real reason that this would work, unless the blow was forceful enough to break vertebrae. But if you're that strong, there's no point in sneaking around.

In terms of real life, overkill is always the way to go. Games, however, are much more interesting when [insert immortalpig quote here]. It increases the replay value of the game and it therefore creates better business for the developers.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It works bro, Real Security gaurd move, Karate chop them in the back of the neck to subdue them, I've also seen it and human is Insanely vulnerable there. In this case. You're Agent 47 which I'm pretty sure he's genetically enhanced, but still die from getting shot, which is why he sneaks around, He's also a Professional Hitman. gunfire, blood, dead bodies everywhere isn't what he does and it will cost you to clean that up.
Last edited by T0ribush; Jun 19, 2014 at 07:45 PM.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
In terms of real life, overkill is always the way to go.

Haha yeah, if they've got 20 men you don't want to send 5 just because you like the challenge :P

Overwhelming force is much safer. True of games too.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I kind of meant it from a "which looks cooler" perspective rather than "which is better in terms of enjoyment taking into consideration the relative risks of each".

And thank you for moving this to off-topic Tarlan.
Good morning sweet princess