Ranking
Originally Posted by deathf View Post
Hmmmm are you able to post a Clan art thread or are you unable to do that?

It really depends, if you want to showcase your clan art you may do so but no hogging the board (i.e. Only have the art in the OP, don't bump your thread with new art etc)

Also keep in mind that the art board is to share your art with everyone, not with other members of your clan. If you want to do all of these things I'd suggest having your own art thread within your clan board (If you're official)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
New art board rules mainly regarding videos added. These will be enforced for all new videos
I do some videos
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
why wasnt this added with the replay makers suggestion a long time ago

Dunno, ask moop
I do some videos
Not sure if I agree with encouraging people to steal ideas by enforcing the music to be given out. The only reason someone wouldn't publicly credit a song is so that there isn't a replica of your video being made.
I made a post on the suggestion thread about this and nobody said anything against it so

Anyway, using the same song doesn't mean that the video will be a replica. People will remember the one that was done better, plus most experienced videomakers don't re-use songs on purpose anyway.

Besides, some people do make a billion posts asking about the name of songs anyway, this move is both to give proper credit to the artist as well as to reduce the amount of these posts which don't contribute any cnc
I do some videos
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Not sure if I agree with encouraging people to steal ideas by enforcing the music to be given out. The only reason someone wouldn't publicly credit a song is so that there isn't a replica of your video being made.

If you don't think giving credit to the creator of track credit then what about crediting replay makers? You're using other peoples content in your videos, you don't own them. I could see somebody not listing the name of the song because they're selfish or don't think it matters, but honestly they should be required to because they don't own it in the first place.
Using somebody else's song is a gateway into understanding the basics of editing, not blatant stealing(like you would be if you didn't give credit to every resource you used.)
https://youtu.be/rqYaREhHfjQ
https://youtu.be/G7HzyEKH-Vk

Wrong. Try taking a little time to see how often this happens. People replicate, the videos aren't monetized, and yeah, it doesn't matter. If I want to be a shitty person or whatever to keep the fact that I made something, should be my choice. If content creators think it's a big deal I got 1k views with their song, they can take it down fast. It's an edit of a videogame.

Posts only asking about the song are breaking the rules, and should be dealt with anyway.
I've added to the rules on posting.

Posts consisting of "Thank you"s will be considered useless, low effort posts. They will be treated as useless posts and will be infracted/deleted on sight.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
Oh hey I opened this thread so you guys could comment on the rules.

Anything you feel like we should add/change?

Well "are" is supposed to be our... Also "Shitty" art should be clarified as to what it means. (Ex. Usage of characters not created by artist, not saying this wouldn't be something that is included, but the example expresses the point).

Hope this helps!