Ranking
Original Post
i’m curious as well

has development gone far from what was preciously shown and play tested by the community or has it seen any progression at all?

i don’t know much about nabi or the dev team for toribash so i can’t really guess where they are currently with tb next

in the meantime sir has been updating toribash more and more with better features and it’s hard to imagine tb next being a better game
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
in the meantime sir has been updating toribash more and more with better features and it’s hard to imagine tb next being a better game

This probably why they have been updating toribash more frequently, to keep this game more interesting with new features whilst TB next is in the basement rotting.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
i’m curious as well

has development gone far from what was preciously shown and play tested by the community or has it seen any progression at all?

i don’t know much about nabi or the dev team for toribash so i can’t really guess where they are currently with tb next

a while back there was an update that completely broke mods and replays making the game super boring for a few months. Recently hampa came out of the dark and fixed it so hopefully there will be some updates soon
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by Froog View Post
Recently hampa came out of the dark and fixed it so hopefully there will be some updates soon

Now that's some news I'm looking to hear about