Ranking
Original Post
Looking for a medieval RTS game.
Yeah, I'm looking for a game that CAN be 3Dish or 2Dish, something like stronghold crusader where you have resources and wars ect.

So if you know any, please post so here

P.S - It doesn't matter if they cost money, but please don't say medieval 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Age of empires, Age of Castles, Age of Mythology, Empire Earth, all the good old ones. Even if they are old they are still great.
medievial total war is great, so is rome total war, you don't need a huge computer to play it, and you command 100s of mans in each battle, etc.

[T]
#hi

Not,RTS...but RPG,check out Mount & Blade,it's very fun..
Or for RTS...try out Total War : Rome,Barbarian (invasion or what...),Alexander.
Centuries Of Damn
I would say as previously mentioned Medieval:total war or if you have a little better computer Medieval2:total war. Don't need that off a strong computer to run that either. You get to build armies and buildings and move around your units on a turn based map over europe. Then you go into battles where thousands of units can be at the screen at the same time. Check it out I would say.
Warcraft III is the best Medieval RTS, with 4 races to choose from and it lets you summon Heroes.
Originally Posted by SporeBlox View Post
Warcraft III is the best Medieval RTS, with 4 races to choose from and it lets you summon Heroes.

That is an fantasy RTS...as far as i know.
Centuries Of Damn
Please don't virtually slap me for this one...
Runescape.
There, I said it.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
We know you like runescape,
shut the fuck up now.

anyway, as for RTS, warcraft 3, is...amazing. fantasy is pretty much med-evil.
Civilization is also fun, but other than WC 3 and Civ, I can't help you with Med-evil RTS, but I know others.
however, they don't fit this catagorey.
Last edited by ivolt; Sep 1, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say