є.o
im confused xD
offlusion was voted out?
and grumpy kicked offlusion?
wth?

Yes he was voted out
Grumpy was one of the people
I'm Back!
well do not FORGET about "Uffda" he left because of "GRUMPY"!!!
incase you havent noticed wop, read all the old forums please you will find out everything. well as you notice grumpy has been mean.
Grumpy has been mean to:
1.Ofillusion
2.OfRampage
3.Uffda
4.Murdastick
and 4 is way to much, and anyson why make him moderator and not "Daman/Defyant"? daman was here 1st right? and he is active as well. so like it makes me wonder? and if you dont kick grumpy for me i am going to move on to make my own clan. BTW grumpy was the only one who wanted me out.

DO NOT EDIT MY POST!
AND do not edit post.

i took screen shot.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
1. no, I was here in March last year. I'm probably most active person in clan, anyway.
2. no, you were voted out. go search the thread.

you can't just come in and say "get out, I'm coming in." that just shows you being an ass.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
um, no! you know why? Because "LAST YEAR" you left and rejoin on a new acount called "NitroRed" so i wouldnt say been here if you left. thank you verymuch.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
We don't know who is the most active person
We don't time people
And if you think I am not active on the forums I am every day I am on the forums even before I go to school at 7:10 am
And I am on at night to
Just becasue sometimes I don't post doesn't meann I am not reading the forums
I'm Back!
um, ok, did that matter?

of: nobody was online the whole summer. nobody. see the old list in toriclans? those are all the people who used to be in the clan. note how none of them are ever online.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I was back in revo for the second time in august so that wasn't the whole summer
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
With out ofillusion this clan will fall apart
1.he keeps this clan active
2.and he is respectfull to evryone
3. He shows leadership
4. He is a good ingame
That shows leadership

first of all Defyant, read that again....he was "NOT" respectful
and more than that, a leader can get all of his followers to listen....and i dont like you talking shit about grumps man....he may have edited posts, and beed a dick to people...so what...that dosnt mean you can say that he was solely to blame for illusion getting voted out, i voted him out too, he was bieng a dick. after that i said if he kept his aditude in check he could stay, than he continued to be a dick....i still say he dosnt come back...and to make you acknowledge what im saying, If grumps leaves....though andy is one of my pals......i will leave also....you will be short three members....
ALSO! if that happens, i will pay to annulled all three of us from the pact.
illusion was annoying, and aregent. and if you doubt any of this look back at "All" the posts in the revo thread that he posted in......I'm not wrong man.....

Oh, and actually grumps was here first.....that or Defyant never posted....EVER.....i would know, i was the 4th person to join (or fifth....whatever, cant remember)
Last edited by Vamp_09; Jan 30, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Thats where your wrong
If you read all of the posts ofillusion stoped and grumpy kept being rude
I'm Back!
quotes and links, please.