Waiting List
Joboman
Golfball

Info

Examples

Prices

Application Form

COPY THIS

*You may not take advantage of more than one promotion in a single order.

Promos!

Last edited by Nathan; Nov 21, 2011 at 05:29 AM.
Type: (Avvy, sig, background): Avvy
Price range: (5k, 10k, 20k, etc.): Free
Size: (150x300, 250x600, etc.): 150x150 should be good
Details: (Be specific if you have your heart set on something in particular, I will free style what you don't include.)

Use my upper body with my current head posed in a portrait sort of way. Go nuts with the background.

Basically make the example using my character with a little bit of a darker feel to it. Make it fun, I'm a fun guy.

Don't put my name or anything in it, just the tori and background.

Colors are Hunter and Noxious btw. Thanks for the freebie mate!

Hit me up in the IRC if you want details.
Last edited by Spartan094; Sep 1, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Type: (Avvy, sig, background) Avvy
Price range: (5k, 10k, 20k, etc.) First 3 are free, correct?
Size: (150x300, 250x600, etc.) 150x150 I believe.
Details: (Be specific if you have your heart set on something in particular, I will free style what you don't include.) Free style something sexy with my toribash character in it
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Type: (Avvy, sig, background)Avvy
Price range: (5k, 10k, 20k, etc.)First 3 are free
Size: (150x300, 250x600, etc.)Normal member size
Details: (Be specific if you have your heart set on something in particular, I will free style what you don't include.)I want my picture to be on the avvy make it creative. Thanks.
oh shit waddup
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
Type: (Avvy, sig, background)Avvy
Price range: (5k, 10k, 20k, etc.)First 3 are free
Size: (150x300, 250x600, etc.)Normal member size
Details: (Be specific if you have your heart set on something in particular, I will free style what you don't include.)I want my picture to be on the avvy make it creative. Thanks.

A member named "AgentP" contacted me on IRC before you made this post and requested an avatar which I just completed, so I'm sorry but you're either going to have to withdraw your request or add a reasonable price range.

Edit: First 3 free requests finished. Thanks guys!

Last edited by Nathan; Sep 1, 2011 at 08:06 AM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
A member named "AgentP" contacted me on IRC before you made this post and requested an avatar which I just completed, so I'm sorry but you're either going to have to withdraw your request or add a reasonable price range.

Posting to confirm this, also to check out my new avi :3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
I guess I have to withdraw. :P

Sorry about that, check back for future promos and maybe you'll get another chance ;)
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Very nice work. Thanks alot Nathan.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Yeah great job Nathan.

If you know anything about my avvys they stick around for awhile (Last one must have been 2 years).
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body