Toribash
Original Post
Bullying
im not going to do any fancy style writing or anything because this is a straight forward thread the reason is if someone ingame and in out clan is bullying you Tell me emg or fletinio otherwise if there are not any problems then just leave this thread until you have a problem and yes im being serious now because some of us member are being bullied and i want to fix it right now.

report to me and/or emg and we shall fix it also do it on this thread ima be checking it like every 20 mins so yeah

thanks for reading,

jameslinay is out
who has been bullying anyways?
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
a few ppl but ive told them they have little chance left in the clan i said "you have one more chance in this clan stop being mean and leave us alone" and dont worry bout it
Originally Posted by jameslinay View Post
im not going to do any fancy style writing or anything because this is a straight forward thread the reason is if someone ingame and in out clan is bullying you Tell me emg or fletinio otherwise if there are not any problems then just leave this thread until you have a problem and yes im being serious now because some of us member are being bullied and i want to fix it right now.

report to me and/or emg and we shall fix it also do it on this thread ima be checking it like every 20 mins so yeah

thanks for reading,

jameslinay is out

Isnt this the same thing as my thread?
#derp for life
Originally Posted by jameslinay View Post
no this is for bullying only and im a co-leader so im allowed

Bullying = Rants?

#derp for life
bullying does not have much similarity to ranting
I would consider this as a rather lint less thread. Although I'm glad you want to stop jt