Toribash
Original Post
Warning....
The Activity Rating of This Forum Has Deteriorated to Level Beta-2, Serious Corrective Action Required.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Lord, the best way to generate activity is with interesting content. Why don't you make a thread showing some of your replays or art for us to see, m8! Or maybe throw in an edit for my head toss extravaganza!

For what it's worth, I check this forum every day. I'm not really sure what kind of stuff would be good to post here, though, and I'm the new kid on the block still...
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
I blame Smilies2. He only posts when he feels it's necessary. He's killing us from the inside! ... Jk, btw.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
We need to have a constant ... motivation ... to check and participate on the forums ... like a single player replay thing... or multiplayer thing... whatever works... and if you dont have cash on hand to motivate have a internal clan reward system... like who ever wins so and so comp gets to borrow demon force until the next so and so comp.... ya..... or a way for promotions and demotions to occur a lot more so theres a forced activeness for higher ranking people... and incentive for the people who have yet to make Elite or etc. ... so ya my thoughts are spent....
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle, server 14? :o for... ummm... activity reasons and stuff... Besides thhat it's the probably mode for the next clan league.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing