Ranking
Originally Posted by Master View Post
Why were you banned?

Because people are setting acceptable parameters for discussion.
No from me, I don't like multi clanners
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name- ZMen (Hugo)
Age- 13
Belt- Brown Belt
Gender- Male
Location- Brazil / Rio de Janeiro
Speak any other languages?- English , Portuguese , Spanish .
Past clans- N/A
Why you left them- N/A
Forum activity rating (1 out of 10)- 7/10
In-game activity rating (1 out of 10)-9/10
What can you offer to [Sacred]?- I Can Offer , Rank i guess.
Why do you want to join [Sacred]?- Because (S) It's a Awesome Clan and i'm trying to Make part of this Coolest Clan .
Alts/Name changes- N/A
Bans/infracments?- N/A
Know anybody here?- N/A
Why should we accept you?- I am Not The ''Best'' Of Toribash but i can be a Awesome member To Sacred .
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-I Don't know How to add my usercard here , but if you guys can help me.
Replays- Yeah , same at Usercard , i don't know how to add replays just help meh Please.
No from me, lazy app and you aren't very experienced. Come back when you become more experienced.

I say yes to Backstab, great replays, and great grammar, win-win, i would be happy to see you in the clan.

14Wotan88 - And i agree with Master about the Multiclanning and Alts, suspicious and we don't have time to keep an eye on that so i say no

Zmen- come back a couple belts later, we need you at your best, and work a little on the quality of your application.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I agree with Matarika on Zmen's application. Try to get a little more experienced, then you'll be welcomed here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name- Austin
Age- 15
Belt- Orange Belt
Gender- Male
Location- Florida USA, South America
Speak any other languages?- N/A
Past clans- N/A
Why you left them- N/A
Forum activity rating (1 out of 10)- 8.5
In-game activity rating (1 out of 10)- 9.5
What can you offer to [Sacred]?- I have youtube, so I can post videos about the clan and offer a (S) vid about us.

Why do you want to join [Sacred]?- Since I never found a clan! This is the day M'ate! I want to join this clan cause I have humor, sense and skill! Also I have good touch in spars.
Alts/Name changes (Multi-claners not allowed!)- (UnKnown) - (Forgot)
Bans/infracments?- N/A
Know anybody here?- Twat <--
Why should we accept you?- I'll create a vid about us when I have time, helps the clan a lot so we get more applications and make this clan stronger and bigger!
Name- Mark
Age- 16
Belt- Black
Gender- Male
Location- USA, NJ
Speak any other languages?- Nope
Past clans- Ace
Why you left them- The discussion thread was inactive, and the clan itself was pretty inactive.
Forum activity rating (1 out of 10)- 6
In-game activity rating (1 out of 10)- 8.6 (i do multiplayer more)
What can you offer to [Sacred]?- Logo art using PDN, I'll put some examples.
Why do you want to join [Sacred]?- I feel like this clan has the potential to be a great(not that it isn't already), and official clan, also there are nice people in this clan.
Alts/Name changes (Multi-claners not allowed!)- No.
Bans/infracments?- No.
Know anybody here?- No.
Why should we accept you?- I can make a new logos for the main clan page (if you want to replace them), I will keep in touch and will not be inactive (unless on vacation, in which I will tell you about).
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-

Replays

Logo Example

Also, on wat, don't know why it's ago and andrew : \
They can confirm that, ask them :x
Attached Files
Strong Arms.rpl (54.4 KB, 6 views)
wew.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
~Nerf - Sad to be You.rpl (110.6 KB, 5 views)
wat.rpl (46.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Nerfpls; Apr 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM.
I say Yes, it was a really weak app, but he can provide a skill that'll prove useful.
I also to say Yes to Nerf Awesome app! I love the logo example!
Nerf, if you would like to hop ingame, I have a recruitment server open.
Last edited by Twat; Apr 3, 2014 at 03:15 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name- Alec Pierce (Alecx1x , Huehuem
Age-14
Belt- Black on this account, 7th dan on other
Gender- Male
Location-Piedmont, Oklahoma
Speak any other languages?- Primary English, And I'm currently in Spanish 3 so there's that.
Past clans- (Cobra) (Pyro) (Onyx)
Why you left them- Oh my I can't remember. I was a very low belt atm. Didn't understand clans.
Forum activity rating (1 out of 10)- 10
In-game activity rating (1 out of 10)- 10
What can you offer to [Sacred]?- I'm a pretty well-known dueler. So I have some in-game based skill. I dabble in graphic design as well.
Why do you want to join [Sacred]?-
Alts/Name changes (Multi-claners not allowed!)- This is my one and only alt. Huehuem8, My main is Alecx1x.
Bans/infracments?- Ouch, here comes the tough part. I became very bored of toribash at one point and duel scammed a lot. But I'm a changed man now and no longer scam.
Know anybody here?- I've pretty much heard of all you guys, but never really gotten down to getting to know you. And you all seem pretty legit so that shouldn't be a problem.
Why should we accept you?- I'm fun to hang around, Could help out in some wars and whatnot.
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)- I'm pretty lazy, I'll do it if I must.
Replays. I can't upload replay's through this sack of shit I call a computer but If you would really like to see them I can give you my skype and show you through there.