Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want EverBlade2 in?
Yes
3 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
EverBlade2
His blade is everlasting times two!

He likes to talk about different stuff and stuff. Pretty fun to talk with him, imo.

Btw, how do we know that the ppl who vote on the poll thingy are really our members and not some random guys?
Also, I can't really remember this guy, so I'm not voting yet.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Btw, how do we know that the ppl who vote on the poll thingy are really our members and not some random guys?
Also, I can't really remember this guy, so I'm not voting yet.

You click the numbers in the poll.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
You click the numbers in the poll.

Ic.
Clan Blood Leader
Hey. Just wanted to introduce my self over here.

I like stuff like skiing, fighting with snowboarders while skiing, being with friends (hanging out, talking, whatever), playing Toribash, talking incessantly, very slowly driving people over the edge, and other related fun stuff

Blood seems like the most awesome clan there is. In all seriousness. I hope you guys will let me join. To see the sort of things I do on Toribash, I included a little replay ;)

See you all later (I hope)

By the way, this didn't take very long, it's just my classic mode opener continued. In multiplayer, it never gets so far XD
And it's all done in 10 frame turns. Except for the landing. I edited that =P
Attached Files
For [BLOOD] XD.rpl (60.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by EverBlade2; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM.
AAA SKIING! NO WAY! (jk).
I'm voting yes, still can't really remember you, but since Toni thinks you're cool enough it has to be so.
Clan Blood Leader
You need Fist_of_Fury's and Gunshy's vote.
Gunshy seems to be inactive, thus it was decided that if Gunshy hasn't posted here when Hopea comes back to school, all you need is Fist_of_Fury's vote.
Ok EverBlade2 you're in. You can put on your tag, I'm adding you to the member list in a minute.
Clan Blood Leader