ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
O Hai!
Hey. I'm Temperature and new to Toribash. It looks like a pretty cool game so I'm going to try to be active (especially on the forums.) So, just saying hi.
Welcome to Toribash!

We hope you will have a nice and comfortable stay here,in the friendly community of Toribash.Make sure you will read the rules so you avoid warnings/infractions,if you aren't sure where to find the rules,they are in every category you will go in,more exactly situated on the list of stickied threads.Try reading them and make sure you understand and follow them because it won't make you any harm,it will give the moderators more trust in you and really get you respected and not a bad person.

Best regards
-Humper.
I play games and lift weights.
Welcome to the Toribash community, Temp! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me. If you need quick and proffesional assistance then try #Support. If you want to avoid getting in trouble, then be sure to check the FAQ.

Enjoy your stay!
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Hellow, Cool name And welcome!
Have fun making your way up the latter of Community, Its pretty hard but its worth it...
Or you could play Toribash for Toribash and own ingame ;3
Sure is cold out there...

Anyways Hi, and welcome to this awesome and active community!
Welcome to the community. Like the others have said, read the rules and you'll have no problems here. Remember that what you do is under your responsibility, have fun!