Ranking
Original Post
The Tori God has descended upon you! Bow or I shall smite you!
Naw I'm just joking with that title. I just like making all my intro thread name being super egotistical lol.

Anywho, I'm... relatively new. I've been playing toribash off and on for a while... um... since March if my join date can be trusted. Though I wouldn't say I'm completely new, being a blue belt, but I know there's a ton for me to learn still and I can't rely on luck alone (though I have beaten a 4th Dan Black Belt in Judofrac thanks to my luck :P)

So I was getting ready to post something in the tutor megathread thing about seeing if someone can teach me parkour stuff, since I suck from learning from youtube videos apparently lol. I figured I should post a welcome thread first before doing that lol.

And you may or may not see me around the rest of the forums. I usually don't have much to say... or I do and I'm just being shy hahahahaha.
Welcome with TB; GL with everything. #lrn2bet and don't get addicted like me :P #deprivedoffood #lackofsleep
watch mocucha's tutorial on how to parkour.

If you need a tutor on the basic fighting mods, contact me :v

If you need a shmexy head texture, contact me :v

Halo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Welcome bud. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcome! So far I am lol.

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
watch mocucha's tutorial on how to parkour.

If you need a tutor on the basic fighting mods, contact me :v

If you need a shmexy head texture, contact me :v

Halo

I did before even coming here... it's what got me to wanna try parkour. Still rather have a teacher rather then a video :P Though i guess i should practice more lol.

And I shall remember that!

And thanks for the offer but I rather use a head of my own creation lol.