ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Uke problem
Hello, I want to make a suggestion,

Lately I've been learning to do parkour and tricking and I ran into a rather annoying problem: the presence of uke!

I am aware of the various ways of moving it away from me and making it transparent (in some mods I have also seen moving uke up inside a transparent box), the problem is that making uke transparent removes it only visually and the removal also negative leads problems with the camera.

Now I will explain what I mean by camera problems to avoid misunderstandings: if the distance between uke and tori is not very high the camera will position itself in the center of the two: it becomes much more difficult to control our tori's joints without rotating around them directly...

Ok then just move the distance between tori and uke far away and then press 6 to hook the camera to our tori ... the problem is that often (especially the new ones who approach pk / tricking practice alone and have to start again a lot of times...) the process of centering the camera at the start of the game with 6 can be quite long if the distance between the two is high; and the same happens when watching the replay: as soon as I start watching it I have to pause, click 6 to see what my tori is doing...
(then in the pk we must also find a point where uke does not do dq falling...)

What I do now is assign an average negative distance between tori and uke, but in any case at the beginning of the game and at the beginning of the replay I am forced to do the tiring operation I have described above... and the beginners re-start a game many times...

What I propose is to insert a command that completely removes uke from the single player, this would be an option that would be very useful for many players!

But I also know that it could be a difficult thing to modify because it could be too intrinsic in the game code.

I hope I was clear and sorry for my poor english.

I wish the developers a good job and I hope for an answer.

Odranoel18

P.S.: Is it possible to set a camera as default? for example if entering the game or in a replay the default camera was that of tori (6) it would be a good solution to my problem!
Last edited by Odranoel; Sep 15, 2020 at 10:07 AM.