Toribash
Original Post
[R] Gangsta logo for movie
Hey! I Really dont play toribash anymore. ''Real-life'' have taken my all time. Im doing some skate/biking movies and I want logo for my ''production''. I dont really have time to make it myself or even try to learn to make em''. I have always knew that, here in toribash forums, here is some really talented art makers. I wish you could help. Ofcourse I will reward the guy who makes the best looking ''logo'' with quicksilver force.

Logo Rules:

-I want some classic face (old president, actor or somebody really known person)
-It need to be simple, but not shitty simple.
- THE person must wear black bandana scar in hims face (like gangsta style)

-I dont want any guns or bling bling to picture. Or fancy background.
-Remember its a logo for movie, not painting or shit like that

Good luck!
Last edited by Kr3wClot; Dec 10, 2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Need to edit some pictures and specifick things!
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
I'm so in.

Edit:

I didn't know the size you want. So I made it 1024x768.

Done:

Reference pic:
Last edited by VIT0R; Dec 10, 2010 at 07:37 PM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Its Will Smith duuude and needs lots of details... way too simple.. I would prefer classic faces like Benjamin Franklin and so on.. Stencil or real life (black and white) logo... The picture can be ''taken'' from the web and something cool and long bandana scar, but do it your ''own'' way.
Last edited by Kr3wClot; Dec 10, 2010 at 09:09 PM.
I've never made a stencil art... I'll try.
Should I keep Will Smith or try Benjamin Franklin?

Edit:
I'm out.
Last edited by VIT0R; Dec 10, 2010 at 09:39 PM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Something like that, but still far away. Who the hell is that man/ufo. PS: WAY TOO FANCY COLORS