Ranking
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post

i still need to fiz some thing but just for u to see it

Yeah it's good so far I like it. A few things I would like to suggest on the whole set style:

1. Make it asymetric
2. Add some cyborg components or a cyborg style to it. I think it would fit quite nicely.
3. Hmm I think the set might look better without the gold line in the middle. Can you show me how it would look without it?
-----

The deadline is now fixed to about 2 weeks starting from this post, more precisely the 31st of this month. If the leading set by that time will not be finished, I will change the public request to a personal request to the leading artist and discuss the details with him.

Also, who does not post any form of wip ( be it just 1-5% of the head etc) in the following 5 days, more precisely until the 22th of this month, will be excluded from the request, unless he has a valid excuse.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Mar 17, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
/invade.
That gold line is a shading effect ;)
I don't think it would look any better without it.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Ok so I am officially closing the request and switching to a personal request because I am somewhat disappointed with the overall outcome. Too few artists posted wips, even less were consistent with their work and I've lost the patience to wait for this to change.

Cheers!