Ranking
Original Post
"back to previous position button"
Hi Toribash players!,

Today I was dueling, and I had what I call "a hit of very bad luck". I wanted to hit the v button, instead I pressed C and relaxed all. I didn´t have enough time to brink my self back to normal and lost. (LOL)
So what I wish, is a button that turns your joints back to the position the all were (either contracting, extending, relaxing, or holding)
What you guys think?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
That button only exists in your imagination.

N or M would be good.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Would you guys like a script for that?
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I gotta support this! Even though i mostly rome the forums and not play the game it self. This is a great idea for people in gamemodes that allow you to have a lot of time to work with. And if you misclick or hit the wrong button. yours screwed
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
I suppose it would be simple script, on where the machine temporarily memorizes the position of your joints at the beggining of your frame, and by pressing a button it re-takes it proper form.
This would be self-updated every frame.
I don't know much about scrip making, but I wish to be a software developer. so well, I have interest in stuff such as this.
Thanks for the support guys, hope more people see the thread.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Here it is, pressing H will load the state from the last turn.
Attached Files
state_backup.lua (690 Bytes, 13 views)

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

So...what do I do with this? It's something that will only work in my pc if I install it?
And is it legal?
Also, thank you very much, your work is very appreciated!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Put it under C:\Games\Toribash-x.xx\data\script (assuming you installed on the default directory) and load it ingame through either /ls state_backup.lua or by the scripts menu, setup>utils>scripts.
It is legal, yes.

Wow thank you very much!
Last edited by BoingBoing; Dec 3, 2012 at 07:43 PM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]