ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tori Cars!
Tori Cars!

I laid out the basic framework for a new type of gameplay style. The feet are spheres and the ancles are joined to the side so if you do it correctly u can get your guy to roll. They're almost like transformers. It seems like there are a whole bunch of positions to change into. The hands are cylinders and they s till grab but they can semi-roll as well! non-dq only

If any fellow modders want to mess around with this and change the shape of the body or the head or w/e! just post your edits on this thread! thanks!

enjoy!
Attached Images
toricars_02.jpg (144.5 KB, 169 views)
toricars_01.jpg (142.5 KB, 117 views)
Attached Files
toricars_02.jpg_thumb (16.2 KB, 13 views)
toricars_01.jpg_thumb (14.0 KB, 8 views)
toricars.tbm (2.8 KB, 237 views)
Re: Tori Cars!
Wow this is fun!
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by Ishiku
eh... it crashes my Toribash :o

realy we can fix This Pm Me Ill help you fix it
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by Ishiku
eh... it crashes my Toribash :o

hmm it shouldn't be... does it crash it on the start or during a move?
Crashes right when i click single player after loading the mod

[T]
#hi

Well this jis profly Caused by the file Size wHat you can do to Make This Stop is Downlaod the Mod 3 Times This SOmetimes Helps I know it sounds weird but it Compresses the file more
Originally Posted by EmpreamKick
Well this jis profly Caused by the file Size wHat you can do to Make This Stop is Downlaod the Mod 3 Times This SOmetimes Helps I know it sounds weird but it Compresses the file more

this guy seriously don't know what he's talking about... that's like saying if your nose itches shoot yourself in the face...

are you using tori-mod to open it?
using torilaunch to open it, works with all the other mods.

[T]
#hi

well I'm not sure. the only thing I can tell you is to try and look over the code in notepad. double check everything to make sure it's running my mod and not a different setting. make sure you have toribash 2.1 that's all