Ranking
Well i want aim, accuracy, power, leverage Etc. Give me some pr0tips. C'mon...
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Well, okay. The replay started off alright with a neat little sweep kick but went downhill after you began to twist and contort around on the ground. You really shouldn't let Uke fall on you. Long pauses between movements such as 312 - 216 make the replay look quite boring and messy. Not really sure what you were going for in this replay so I don't really have much to say.
Watermagic: On the self spar, you're mainly just going for damage. Spars are mainly about realism. Try moving like normal people would instead of launching yourself with your arm, or just slamming into one another and flailing limbs around.

Sparring is less about the punches, kicks, points, damage, etc. More about realism. Mainly realism. REALISM. REALISM
My most recent spar

Please Cnc,
This maybe probably bad because of me testing my moves
Attached Files
xXZ3R0Xx vs Me.rpl (346.6 KB, 5 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
k fags, this is for SP replays. Not spars, just informing you.

Orko, you have a sexy replay there.
Your manip was pretty sweet. I loved the distance you kept between you and uke, while keeping it clean, with some amazing control over uke.
You made phenomenal distance with a short amount and time with really nice flow. Didn't notice any twitchyness.
The kick was mediocore. You probably could've gotten ukes groin separated as well with it, but it was still a nice kick.
The split and decap were really well aimed and powerful. Same shits as before to say.
Really nice replay you got here.

Lush, sadly I don't really cnc spars that much but whatever.
Your movements had some general flow to them and they were pretty interesting.
The beginning until the manip were pretty generic, and I don't really have much to say about them.
The manip could've been better, but you contracted your elbows, which ruined it.
Yeah, I suck at CnCing spars.

K fags, look. I made a tricking.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Damnation.rpl (350.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; May 21, 2013 at 04:38 AM. Reason: K fags, look. I made a tricking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
cool i dont know how to cnc tricking.
but it looks nice and stuff

I am really super proud of this replay
Attached Files
acid.rpl (181.9 KB, 5 views)
That was cool internet Yeah i edited my first sp and got somewhat better results. Still working on the power tho. Here's my progress
Attached Files
wip2.rpl (79.1 KB, 3 views)
wip3.rpl (76.4 KB, 3 views)
wip4.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
wip5.rpl (68.6 KB, 10 views)
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Here's just a random drop fellas. Boy do I feel like Mr. Old Saint Nick himself.
Attached Files
##A Fistfull of Pain.rpl (190.0 KB, 4 views)
##Butterfly.rpl (112.4 KB, 4 views)
##Water.rpl (121.2 KB, 4 views)
##Your platter sir .rpl (114.9 KB, 4 views)
Vibin
Ok, wait. here's my skeet shot I just did. It's rough, like shoving ur junk in without lube, but it works.
Attached Files
##Orange Complete.rpl (288.5 KB, 6 views)
Vibin