Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Hmm, sure. If that's how you feel we could give it another shot.
No promises ;o

okay thank you i am done editing hope u guys will accept me
Last edited by hai5; Dec 14, 2013 at 08:28 AM.
Originally Posted by hai5 View Post
awwwwww can i please edit it? I really want to join this clan

Hmm, sure. If that's how you feel we could give it another shot.
No promises ;o
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
ummm no one commented on my app? is somone goin 2?

Yes, we did. Check again.
PM me with any and all questions
im rogerwe my age is 12 ima 3rd dan black belt and my favorite mod is aikido big dojo greykido and mushu .oh yeah and xspar. i really am exited to apply and i hope u like my application
-----
im rogerwe favorite mod is abd greykido and oh mushu and xspar im 12 and im really exited to reply hope u like it im a 3rd dan
Last edited by rogerwe; Dec 14, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Greetings Obey members. My in-game name as you can see is Cync, and my IRL name is Da'Khristi'an. I understand it can be hard for some people to pronounce so feel free to call me by whatever you like. I am 14 years of age and my GMT is Central. The only mods I am very strong in are AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Taekyon, and Sparring/SP replay making. (I am also just now getting into Lenshu3ng) Now I do lack of replays to prove of my sparring ability, I only have like 2 or 3. But I'll try my best to harvest as many as I can find. But for now I'll just post the few I have with me now (And btw, please take into consideration that I have kind of taken a break from sparring and that most of the replays are from the previous version of Toribash, so they are most likely obscured, so I was only able to find 1 sparring replay and it was on my main account, Rajere, so please bare with me) Now a few extra things about me that I think you guys should know is that I am usually outgoing if my day is going smoothly, I'm often in-game active and I have just now started becoming forum active as well which is why I lack a number of posts. And just if you guys are wondering, my main account is not banned (Rajere), I just got tired of the username and wanted to start fresh. Nothing on that account is any different from what I have on this one. And....oh yeah, I am also a very talented artist, and when I say artist I am referring to sketching, drawing, anything I can produce with a pencil. That is all, thanks for considering this application.
Attached Files
DobbySpar#2.rpl (206.6 KB, 5 views)
Hello all Obey members.
My name is Dan Webb and i would like to express why i would like to be a part of the clan, Obey.
Obey is a clan that i have always looked up to as a very high class clan. Members of the clan that i see in-game are always kind, and skilled in the many aspects of the game.
Today i was looking for a server to play on, and noticed Obey had a recruitment server up. With this server being up i thought this could be my chance to try out for obey finally.

A few things about myself:
Im a 15 year old who lives in New South Wales, Australia. I enjoy many things such as sports, and whenever i can, jump onto toribash or the forums. I dont have many talents to do with computers, but i do enjoy playing games.

As for replays and skill, i can not say that i am good, nor do i make replays, but if you ever want to see me play for yourself, just throw me a pm and ill get ingame as soon as i can. In saying this, my strongest mod would have to be AikidoBigDojo.tbm, and it is also my most competitive mod.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this app, and i hope i can be considered for trial member.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]