Ranking
Original Post
Iman00b's pongy replays
This is my first time posting and I thought I'd upload my replays so everyone could see just how much of a nub at fighting I am!

Please, some constructive criticism would be nice and yes I tweaked the settings for a few of them. note they're in no particular order, my favorites are 'YEAAA BITCH' and 'Persistent Arm'.

My name is 'I am a n00b' (goes without saying) not '1 Man Oob' as others seem to think.

I can't stress enough that these weren't planned out, were completely random, don't flow and that I didn't iron them out with the almighty 'E' button.
Attached Files
N00bslicer.rpl (46.1 KB, 17 views)
YEAAA BITCH!.rpl (56.7 KB, 21 views)
Boomfail.rpl (46.8 KB, 12 views)
possum punch.rpl (54.4 KB, 11 views)
Persistant Arm.rpl (100.8 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Iman00b; Jul 13, 2009 at 08:14 AM.
ok simple noobreplays (of cause noobreplays... you startet this month)

i give you some advices 1 man oob:

-try to avoid posting replays of mods like twinsword or instagib and so on... they are not impressive at all
-try to be relaxed and don't start with hold all
-don't give up... toribash is very difficult at the beginning. After some weeks/month your replays will be on a completely different level.

ok thats all have fun 1 man oob ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Thanks, since this post I have tried multiplayer and am becoming more fluid, the vids were not to impress but rather there just because I thought it looked cool, but thanks for the input.

I'm not givin up cause Toribash is addictive!

Thanks for the advice Moltee!
Last edited by Iman00b; Jul 17, 2009 at 01:45 AM.
Better Replays
More recent replays wHere I fight a bit smoother; Still they don't aim to impress. just to entertain,
P.S can I post Multiplayer replays here or do I need to post them in the sub thread ?
Cause I'm actually serious in MP fights, to a degree.
Attached Files
The Head Bandit.rpl (54.2 KB, 8 views)
Torileg.rpl (32.8 KB, 8 views)
LegsBGone.rpl (46.6 KB, 6 views)
lightning fight.rpl (71.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Iman00b; Jul 15, 2009 at 09:40 AM.