Ranking
Original Post
Ramenlover's Head and Avatar shop

.:I also can make Hands,Feet,and Grounds:.

please get requesting. this one is up for sale. can change text but keep words short.

.:All Heads are 250 tc:.

hockey masks are freaky

emo number one.

emo number two

whats that coming over the hill? OMG ITS A MONSTER!

whats that coming over the hill? OMG ITS A SECOND MONSTER
sold to 7upchuck

your opponent is running out of time

Names cost 50tc extra.
I Can also make custom textures just give me a theme and i will try my best to make you one.

Taking Requests
examples

(can put name on it)

.:THANK YOU:.
DahBlahXD
Buttmcfan
Phosphine
Chronos

I take request
I will be making more soon
I Can Also Make Banners For A Thread
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 23, 2008 at 03:56 AM.
these aren't rly normal sized heads...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
pixiles?
i can do that
sorry my first heads
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
guys some of his heads are very nice take patterned head for instance. you cant beat tribals. +rep for you ramen and i still love ramen noodles.
Last edited by KungFool23; May 3, 2008 at 05:41 AM.
thanks kung fool guys check our kung fools shop it is very original.
+ rep =D
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Oooo ill buy the second monster. Can you put "7up ftw" on the back (7up then ftw right under it)

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
sent thanks 7up
thanks +rep