Ranking
Well, i was definitely merrier back then than i am now, but i was also dumber and more emotionally unstable (not emo you faeg, just really ill-tempered), letting minor criticism get to me pretty badly. After which i switched over to the "LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER" kind of behaviour.

*Facepalm*

Thinking back isn't always as good as some people claim it to be. I'm still somewhat unstable, but not as much as before. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Well, i was definitely merrier back then than i am now, but i was also dumber and more emotionally unstable (not emo you faeg, just really ill-tempered), letting minor criticism get to me pretty badly. After which i switched over to the "LETS SEE YOU DO BETTER" kind of behaviour.

*Facepalm*

Thinking back isn't always as good as some people claim it to be. I'm still somewhat unstable, but not as much as before. =P

YES.

That's why I couldn't handle IRC back then because I was a noob and they teased me.

And I couldn't handle it.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
YES.

That's why I couldn't handle IRC back then because I was a noob and they teased me.

And I couldn't handle it.

I think I took part in that.
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
I made up a whole other identity and had people going for a while. Then after I got bored with that account, I created this one, which is actually me. I've done more by being myself then I would have being someone else.
/socialmessageover
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
i talk like a retard,post like a retard,act like a retard
basically im like a retard back then
Last edited by sprytryne; Dec 13, 2009 at 07:19 AM.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Now, two and a half year later, my naive neb-dreams have been torn from me and this molestation of my childlike spirit has left me emotionally dead inside.

You are quite welcome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

My first post ever on the forums was a spam link hahahaha xD

(That was......1 year and a few months ago)

Btw, Post 900.
Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
(That was......1 year and a few months ago)

Originally Posted by BKRABBIT's join date
May 2009

You mean 4 months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.