ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Human rocket - A record?
A record of height for a toribashian?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Re: Human rocket - A record?
Yeahhh.... Not really a record anyway, because starting underground makes it a glitch, and glitches shouldnt be in the record book.....
Originally Posted by mastercon12
Yeahhh.... Not really a record anyway, because starting underground makes it a glitch, and glitches shouldnt be in the record book.....

Not a glitch if it's allowed by the game...anyway, this is not a record, sorry Gibson
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Lol i wasn't serious about that. I put it up cos it was cool. I didn't expect to win or anything lol
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Well then it probably should have been but in the Techniques and Replays board : P
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
actually, I think this was in the techniques and replays board before, but a mod probably mistook it for a record submission and moved it over here :
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when