Ranking
Original Post
[Bleu] Suggestion thread.
Hello!
Welcome to the suggestion thread.
If you have any ideas for the clan please post them here.
Some examples:
We need a private board

We should clean up our member list (This is a true one :P)

Please do not spam.
I don't think this thread is really neccesary until we get the Private Board. If anyone wants to dispute what I am saying, feel free as you have freedom of speech.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
This thread will be in use as long as students do not start making silly suggestions.
Last edited by Hero; Jan 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM.
Also, I requested and paid for a private board already so, just a matter of waiting now.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I suppose that maybe we can make a tb server for bleu students one day because I want to face other bleu members/students and I think that it would help make friends and help improve.
Make the server like... wushu and just set up a time and date.
Thanks
No mercy, no forgiveness, and no regrets.
It will require us to go ingame everyday and run the Bleu server for hours. I'm afraid that's not possible because we are humans. ._.
Originally Posted by woowoowoo View Post
I meant, like one time/day or something

We did but only me and AgentP were there as well as a few other people from other clans.
Well, if we set up a time and date, I would probably be there, and I could try to get other students to check out the thing... So it's your choice basically.
No mercy, no forgiveness, and no regrets.
I'd love to get to know some of the students....and get a laugh at seeing them kick my ass.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider