Ranking
Original Post
My brother can't connect to my private server.
I am fully aware of all the rules regarding multi-clienting. As a result of these rules, I am in stuck in a situation. Me and my brother live in the same house and want to do battle in Toribash. Unfortunately, when I make a room and make it private, only 1 of us can connect to it at a time. Is there anyway to make it possible for us to play against each other? I just want to have some fun and own my brother ^^
dude idk yesterday i was trying a move so we entered me and my bro and played together nothing happened just (MC) has show next to my name.
yea.
Originally Posted by MLPIoriorI View Post
I am fully aware of all the rules regarding multi-clienting. As a result of these rules, I am in stuck in a situation. Me and my brother live in the same house and want to do battle in Toribash. Unfortunately, when I make a room and make it private, only 1 of us can connect to it at a time. Is there anyway to make it possible for us to play against each other? I just want to have some fun and own my brother ^^

Me and my brother have this exact problem. Whevenever I try to play with relatives in a server with other people than just us two we are unable to. There is always one who can't connect. It was fine a few days ago.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!