Toribash
Re: Bug bash
Here's One:

Not Being Able To Connect To Registered Servers Properly.

When I join there's no one in the room (and no it's not empty). When it pings them, it says there should be people in the room, but when I join, it's empty. So I've been playing DEMO servers all day.

Actualy the only registered server that has worked for me so far was SUMO US. First server I joined after installing 2.0, but everything else has been empty. Please fix this or give me a suggestion today before all the regular traffic packs the DEMO servers.
I'm f*** out with this probably common bug!! Sometimes on Judo servers (in 1.xx and in 2.00 still) and maybe on others (I don't know, cause I play only on Judo) disqualification DOESN'T WORK. I hit the guy's head 3 times the ground and ... nothing! BTW: the disq on this serv is on, I'm not stupid. I can't show you any replay, cause I'm running on demo now.
I have just installed 2 and none of the servers refresh. When I open multi player the littl x just sits on the top server and they all say 0/0 and all the rules are off. I'm running it on Mac osx
Originally Posted by Dessicator
Here's One:

Not Being Able To Connect To Registered Servers Properly.

When I join there's no one in the room (and no it's not empty). When it pings them, it says there should be people in the room, but when I join, it's empty. So I've been playing DEMO servers all day.

Actualy the only registered server that has worked for me so far was SUMO US. First server I joined after installing 2.0, but everything else has been empty. Please fix this or give me a suggestion today before all the regular traffic packs the DEMO servers.

I see to have this problem also, has there been any suggestions as to what the problem could be?
Ultra Mecha Supa No DQ

I shoulda WON!!

Im gonna go sit in the corner now

this ones jsut messed
Attached Files
WTFSHCS.rpl (154 Bytes, 16 views)
Hi Bob,

What is the actual message you get when starting?

What OS and graphics card do you have?

heres one i already poste din replays but though id put it here too, where it said i dqed and i did, but i still won
Last edited by ishi; Mar 31, 2008 at 02:05 AM.

[T]
#hi

it says toribash has encountered a problem and needs to close sorry for the inconviniance the graphic card is a vision tek xtasy 9200
i put it into downloads so now it says the aplication has failed to startbecause sdl.dll was not found so i downloaded it but i dont know what to do next