Toribash
Original Post
ToriNews: Issue #1

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks for posting Erth, and thanks to the artists, writers and editors for making this first issue possible :-)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Very nice Erth
-----
and the entire crew aswell
Last edited by Gurpal; Aug 13, 2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would be nice with a bit more art and stuff, like the old ToriNews. Interesting nonetheless.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
My favorite part was when you used hampa's face in the Dev's Thoughts header.
Marvelous, it was all well just to get up to that.
I don't know why, but it is quite uncomfortable to read from a pic. Perhaps this is just me.
One note: try to keep information up-to-date. This is News, and The Game event is written as an "upcoming thing" (though it's almost over).
And edit typos before posting, uuuuh.

hi

Originally Posted by sir View Post
I don't know why, but it is quite uncomfortable to read from a pic. Perhaps this is just me.
One note: try to keep information up-to-date. This is News, and The Game event is written as an "upcoming thing" (though it's almost over).
And edit typos before posting, uuuuh.

hi

Agreed. The section regarding The Game I assume was written before hand an no one bothered to rewrite or update it when the issue was being put together.

Also you have a pretty hefty list of editors, you'd think spelling errors wouldn't be an issue.

A+ on the hompo graphic.
what am i doing here
I'm with sir. It'd be nice to see it in a .pdf format. Also, in terms of critique, a little light and maybe rushed for a first addition. It didn't have much in terms of content when you consider the two interviews with Hampa could have been done as one piece, the first interview was recycled from a blog post and the Game info was outdated. Nonetheless an interesting read. I'll certainly keep a watch for future posts.