• KTMMAN
  • Ronalds
  • Zackerie
  • Millie
  • warrior
  • Dethwolf
  • emadm

Clan wHo hall of shame
these people are never to be recruited, they had their chance in [wHo] and phailed
  • crystalman
  • Rayson_the_reaper

- Member New's -

[b] September -- 06 -- 07 -- Desh was in the server untagged, i asked about it and he said he had left a while back, but he forgot to post. he is now out of the clan
September -- 04 --07- we have had quite a few new members, welcome guys, the max is currently 20 and we hit 17, i decided to make the clan larger so we have people in the server more often
august 23 --07- rocklee, Les911 and Bobo join wHo its good to have you on the team rocklee
august 22 --07- Zeon remains in wHo awesome that you decided to stay
august 22 --07- Desh remains in wHo glad your still with us bro
august 22 --07- JamZam and Yallgatorhaters joins wHo welcome back to wHo
august 19 --07- Revolution joins wHo welcome to the clan, we are very happy to have you
august 16 --07- Marduk becomes new leader expect to see many new things in the near future, i will be contacting all members to ensure they are still active in the clan, and still wish to be part of it
Last edited by marduk; Oct 10, 2007 at 03:36 PM.
Heferious, Zeon and Desh are still welcome to contact me if they are in the clan still, but if that contact is not made in a couple of days, you will have to apply again like any other person

i particuarly want hef in, come on man are you reading the forums?
thank you ronald, it was good to see you in the judo server earlier tonight, drop i n and say hi sometimes, if your feeling active, maybe you wanna come back to wHo
ok hef messaged me, he isnt very active at the moment, so he is untagged, but he is welocome to join again without vote or discussion, he is just a player that i enjoy having around, so i have told him he can tag up anytime and let us know here
i let Yallgatorhaters back in, simply i couldnt forget the fact that he is the person who recruited me into wHo in the first place,

i havnt had a vote for the last couple of members who joined, there is a place where you can discuss new and current members in the forum now, im not gonna just invite anyone, but i do want some members at the moment, wHo is on its way up
ok both desh and zeon have contacted me, they are both in, and rocklee has just joined

we have one spot left, and its reserved for a really good player, but i wanted to ask are you all happy with 12 members being a full clan?
Thank you for accepting me into your clan. I'm very active, play every single day! I'm getting my money's worth. =)