Ranking
Original Post
Bank Loans
Ok, here is the deal people. With our new bank system, me and Loje has decided to set up a way for people to loan money.

Rules:

You are allowed to borrow up to 20k T.C. from the bank at a time.
You are not allowed to borrow any more money until you have your first payment, paid off.
If you borrow 5k or less, you must pay 10% of the amount you borrowed back every week.
If you borrow more than 5k tc, you must pay back 5% every week.
If you borrow more than 10k tc, you then must pay a 30% intrest fee.
If you leave the clan, you must still pay back the money until your fully paid off.
You must fill out the contract listed below
After you fill out your parts of the contract, you must send it to loje and Tonakai.
@Tonakai and loje: Once you recieve this contract, you read through it and make sure every thing is filled out correctly. Make sure he put his exact name and such. After you have done so, send me the contract with your signature on it. I prefer you also use a special font. If I receive it back from both Loje and Tonakai I will then print it out and fill my part out in my handwriting so it can not be duplicated.
Once I fill out my part, I will upload it back to the computer, have a saved file of it on my computre, and I will have the person loaning the money post the picture.
At that time, and that time only will the money be sent out from Loje, Tonakai, or myself.
If you do not make your payment on the due time, the amount you have to pay each week goes up by 5% for every time you don't make payment.
Only two people at a time are allowed to loan money

Rules might be added as this goes on.

If you would like to borrow money from the clan bank now, and can abide by the rules, then fill out your parts of the contract listed below and send it to Loje or Tonakai.

This transaction can take from an hour to 5 days. All depends on how active every one is. I will then send you a PM with a picture of the contract you must post in this thread, or I will tell you your transaction was denied.

Here is the contract that you must fill out to be able to borrow money. Make sure the only thing you type in this contract is were the underlines are. When you do fill this out, make sure those lines are still there also.

Contract for making a loan from Freelance Bank:

My name is ____________, and I am requesting for making a loan from the Freelance bank because _______________.

Terms:
• I promise to pay ALL the TC back.
• I know that I have to pay 5% or 10% EVERY WEEK until I have paid back the total amount of TC that I loaned
• I am aware that if I loan MORE than 10k I have to pay an interest of 30% of the total amount.
• If I cannot pay the weekly charge back then the total amount to pay will RISE with 50% of the weekly charge.
• I know that even if I leave Freelance while I owe the bank money, I still have to pay it back.
• I am aware that I will not be able to brake the contract in any ways.

I _________ fully agree to the Terms and I will pay ________ Toricredits back.

By making this loan I _______ promise that I will pay ______% back every week. By agreeing to that I will pay________ toricredits every week until I have given back ________ toricredits.

Maker of the contract: Loje

Bank Leader : Patrick_Unrated

I ________ The leader of Freelance fully agree that ________will loan ______Toricredits.

I ________ The right hand of Freelance fully agree that ________will loan ______Toricredits.

I, ____________, the Bank Leader agree that ___________ will be allowed to borrow ________ T.C.

If any one finds something wrong with what I posted(typo, left something out, etc.) Post here and let me know. I do not want to see this post was edited by any one other than me so I know that no one changed the contract.
Last edited by loje; Jul 22, 2008 at 12:39 AM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I think it should be that when you have filled the contract out you send it to me OR Tonakai....not both.....

if you send it to me first then I fill out my forms and then I send it to Tonakai...that way we done have to edit together.

I was on my way to change the contract a little when I read it....but then I saw the last thing in your post.....(and I got afraid)
I was about to make some gaps here and there....so its easier to read....and change some fonts....so it starts to look like the 1 I made in word. But as I got it....u wanted to make every edit.....so I dont edit it.....

I also wanted to underline some things in the contract.....but nvm...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ok, Since you did tell me what you did, go ahead and edit what you need, and your idea is better that you send it to one of the two, then they send it on.

You can edit that also.

I just want to keep track of whats being done.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

This thread is so... cool! At least i cant borrow because i am broke.
Yea....this thread is cool ^,^ (aint that's why you should loan....)
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
see like i would borrow monies but i dont make enough in a month to cover the costs loloolol
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Its not monthy. Its weekly.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

thats the point i dont earn that much to pay it off
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

You can't earn 10%/ 5% a week? Oh, nm. You don't play in, thats right.

How do you make money at all on here then?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

i click my http://cabose.on.toribash.com once a month or somethen i dunno