absolutely horrible
9 Votes / 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Rate My Best Replays
kkkk
k!!!!!
whats up everyone its Naruto632 in da forum!!!!!
haha k i wanted to post some replays because i have a few that kinda....well.....kick ass haha
check it-----V

Assassin neck snap:i kick uke in the nuts and take out his right arm for easy access to*snap*

u know y: i do a simple decap,back flip,then soccer the head away

my new decap kick:i pivot on my left foot, kick him right in the neck,my most fluid move yet

accidental split: i kinda side flip and split him accidentally lol

torso mad-man: k now i get serrious,i do some real damage,AFTER I SPLIT MYSELF IN HALF!!
Attached Files
0aSSaSSiN NeCK SNaP!!!!!0.rpl (68.4 KB, 41 views)
0=-u know y-=0.rpl (44.5 KB, 34 views)
~my new decap kick.rpl (19.4 KB, 38 views)
wewt accidental split.rpl (16.6 KB, 32 views)
-torso MAD-MAN.rpl (101.8 KB, 34 views)
So lets take some shots, do a beer run and flip off a cop. Girls give me props and there on my jock. Paris Hilton said thats hot when she saw my cock!
Assassin neck snap: neck snaps are based on strain, you just hit him hard enough to get his head off.

u know y: the old tutorial hammer fails.

my new decap kick: you used dafe's capoeria move. So i hate it.

accidental split: too stiff and weak.

torso mad-man: Ive seen that replay before. And its definately not from you.
Even if it was, you probably snitched the opener, and at the end you couldnt dm uke once.

Your replays are all stiff and probably stolen (Im certain you stole from dafe).

i give your replays a 2/10
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
dude,i can tell u right now that i used dafes spin for the start on decap kick,i can tell u that split was rly stiff,like i said,it was accidental,and i know assasin neck snap wasnt rly a neck snap,but i swear to god the my torso mad-man was mine.i want u to go find that replay and show me it as proof it was "stolen",cuz i know it wasnt
So lets take some shots, do a beer run and flip off a cop. Girls give me props and there on my jock. Paris Hilton said thats hot when she saw my cock!
... dude even if you ONLY used dafes kick as an opener, thats pretty low -.-
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
... dude even if you ONLY used dafes kick as an opener, thats pretty low -.-

the worst player evr you bring shame to the pieclan i hope they die anyways -10/10 you STOLL SOME OF OTHER PPPLS REPLAYS WATS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!im deeply angry and for sure alessandro you are are so true about him stealing i will nvr see your replays agian
guys if i'm stealing these replays,go find them...........y the fuck would i post another persons replays on the forums and call them mine,and Rozez...........i'm not in pie anymore u fag,i'm in toriwarrior.
no, we are saying you stole dafes opener, its really bad when you do that -.-.
good replay makers, make their own openers.
Nothing Special, for me. my favorite is your decap kick even though it may be copied and the worst one is the accidental split cos the dm threshold seems damn low.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
thx shockwave,accually its on 100%,like i said,its accidental,i accually wanted to grab uke,flip up and kick his head,but that split happened instead

lol