Toribash
Original Post
How do pro players learn new moves?
So, I have returned to this game after 1 year, and I barely know how to do anything. I can do a few kicks and punches, but that's all.

So, I want to learn how pro players actually do, learn and discover new moves. Do they already learn existing moves from youtube? Do they experiment to get new ones? How do they even learn all these moves at the first place when they were beginners?

These are all the questions I have, Thank you.
Lumbar and aloooot of practice. If you want good tutorials matarikas YouTube Channel is pretty goated.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
after putting alot of time into the game you get a "feel" for how the joints work and you can improv alot of stuff, watching other people do openers or discovering ones yourself and making a point to remember and use them later is what i did. just put the time in and try not to use movememory and try making stuff up on the fly sometimes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
At some point you honestly can do what you want to, its like what Kirito said, after you discover how all of the joints work and know how to control your tori its pretty much a linear line on the skill graph, and me personally, if I do have any trouble doing something I go looking for other peoples replays and see how they did it.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
At some point you honestly can do what you want to, its like what Kirito said, after you discover how all of the joints work and know how to control your tori its pretty much a linear line on the skill graph, and me personally, if I do have any trouble doing something I go looking for other peoples replays and see how they did it.

There are a lot of players that pawn off hours on this stuff. I'm not extremely experienced but everyone has there own style. I mocked other players until I was able to balance enough to make it my own. Even though I'm still working on my style I do know that you should attempt to follow in other great players footsteps and take a peek at their old form posts to get a good concept on how they personally progressed. The community you're looking for to teach you these things are very broad and often in-game due to their dedication to the game. You can personally ask people and most will be more than happy to help you intake. Some might be rude but you can always ignore those people. Again looking for YouTube channel tutorials is a good way to seek for help if there isn't anyone in-game to help you out. You experiment moves based off of others experience! Much luv <3
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan