Toribash
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
me personally
I'm in your walls

but this simply cant be possible? how could a human ever live in another home's house? it simply isnt adding up?? am i missing something maybe? it just doesnt make sense, why? how? when? it would maybe make sense if the walls themselves were maybe like really thick.. but it still wouldnt make any sense as to why you would choose to live in them. maybe youre trying to tell me something, something that went over my head? ive read this message more than 3 times but i cant find anything subliminal about it? are you really planning to live in my walls? how will you survive? will you only stay in my walls? how did you even get in them? what will i do if you really are in my walls? what if i accept the fact you will live in them? will you ever get out of them? ive never heard of this before, maybe it was just a joke? but why would you joke about something like that.. is your sense of humor broken? you shouldnt joke about these nonsensical things, are you ok? like mentally? i think you should check up with family and friends, as this is very concerning to me and the people around me. how did you even come up with something like this? are you a paranoid person? maybe its from experience? maybe youve had someone live in your walls before and you became aware of it, and now youre projecting about it to other people? it still doesnt make it ok in any way.. ive asked people i know about it and they said i should just avoid weirdos like that on the internet. i hope you are doing well and that no one is living in your walls..
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
would you rather have people always think youre joking or people always think youre serious
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
would you rather have people always think youre joking or people always think youre serious

serious
Originally Posted by Halu View Post

serious
y so sirius?? society..
não dói joca