Toribash
Original Post
Tori-Santa 2020

Tis the season to give gifts and spread joy once again!

It's time for another iteration of Tori-Santa! In this event everyone participating will receive the name of another participant. You will be sending a gift to whoever's name you receive.

It is important to keep the name you receive a secret. The aim of this event is to be a secret Santa to someone else. All you must do is send a gift from your inventory to the name you receive within 7 days of receiving it.

• Post on this thread to enter.

• Do not enter this event on multiple accounts.

• Sign-ups will close on December, 23rd.

• You will receive a name once sign-ups close.

• You can send what ever you want and how ever many of those items you want. All we ask is that you send something.

• Everyone will be given 7 days to send an item upon receiving a name. Failure to do so will result in a week ban and a random item will be transferred from your account.

• Lastly, please, DO NOT complain about your gift in this thread.

Nice List

Last edited by TyphoN; Jan 2, 2021 at 05:37 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
We're back baby! 1m+ will be given to the person I get.

What would you guys rather full void, demon, alpha, pure, elf, demolition (maybe plus TC)

OR

Full 512 body + full 512 joints (any maybe some stuff on top I'm not sure yet)
William Last Friday at 19:37 why do you think I got admin? so I can seek revenge on those who wronged me - THE WORM DIED
here we go again
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Time to put my collection to good use.

Just don't break their inventory. - Typh

Don't worry my inventory is not broken so no other will. - Noki
Last edited by Nokia; Dec 9, 2020 at 10:31 PM.