Ranking
Original Post
Well guys..
I have been invited in Revenge. I have accepted.
This doesn't mean I won't make your video.. that will continue.

I hope you still keep me in consideration, and when I get kick out/leave Revenge, I'll come back. It's been fun, peace out guys.

Im not expressing what i did feel when i read that. I really wont do it.
I imagined the time when you saw the invite in your inbox, I assume you didnt resisted in saying No to it, and then you accepted, after all, 'youre being invited to an official clan, how awesome is that?'.

The only thing it demonstrates is recreancy, infidelity.

''I hope you still keep me in consideration, and when I get kick out/leave Revenge, I'll come back.''

Well i personally thought you were not being serious at all.

You've been here for more than weeks, and then you simply leave and say youre sorry.

Now I see you never cared about TLL, AND, i also see you dont care about Revenge: ''when I get kick out/leave Revenge, I'll come back.''

Still, I think it is good to be warned of so early, I would hate to have an unfaithful member in the clan. It may have sounded aggressive, but it is the true.

About that consideration thing, i say No. I may not be influential enough to tell if youre joining again, but Im not considering you again. Believe me: im more disappointed than you ( Actually i dont even know if you're disappointed).
..D:

That just made me feel horrible about joining Revenge now.. atleast I didn't completely dump TLL.. I mean I'll still do the video.. But yeah, I'm really sorry about this guys..

Also I actually did hesitate about joining Rvng.

I guess.. I don't deserve you guys.

No I am not disappointed, in fact, I'm quite upset. A bit angry as well.
Last edited by EviLock; Jul 26, 2011 at 03:24 AM.
Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post

Im not expressing what i did feel when i read that. I really wont do it.
I imagined the time when you saw the invite in your inbox, I assume you didnt resisted in saying No to it, and then you accepted, after all, 'youre being invited to an official clan, how awesome is that?'.

The only thing it demonstrates is recreancy, infidelity.

''I hope you still keep me in consideration, and when I get kick out/leave Revenge, I'll come back.''

Well i personally thought you were not being serious at all.

You've been here for more than weeks, and then you simply leave and say youre sorry.

Now I see you never cared about TLL, AND, i also see you dont care about Revenge: ''when I get kick out/leave Revenge, I'll come back.''

Still, I think it is good to be warned of so early, I would hate to have an unfaithful member in the clan. It may have sounded aggressive, but it is the true.

About that consideration thing, i say No. I may not be influential enough to tell if youre joining again, but Im not considering you again. Believe me: im more disappointed than you ( Actually i dont even know if you're disappointed).

I agree with thatt, evi, your here with the official clan and you leave for a unofficial clan that asked you probably 1 time.
Deffinetly would't want you back (imo)

P.S. Atleast you learned your mistake.
Last edited by Macrid; Jul 26, 2011 at 06:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
I agree with thatt, evi, your here with the official clan and you leave for a unofficial clan that asked you probably 1 time.
Deffinetly would't want you back (imo)

P.S. Atleast you learned your mistake.

*Sigh*

Well, can we atleast still be friends?
yeah still friends here, but then again I'm pretty apathetic
anyway enjoy revenge, your welcome in our irc anytime

and as sort of a lol in the private thread you where one post from admission. ohwell
Free Pv2Caribou
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
yeah still friends here, but then again I'm pretty apathetic
anyway enjoy revenge, your welcome in our irc anytime

and as sort of a lol in the private thread you where one post from admission. ohwell

Thanks Orion.

And.. 1 post.. What the hell lol
LOL! so you werent just "invited" to Revenge, you applied a day ago.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=289731&page=6
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
LOL! so you werent just "invited" to Revenge, you applied a day ago.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=289731&page=6

..anyways..

You guys are like family to me. Thanks for understanding