Ranking
View Poll Results: Is it weird that I had a dream involving ishi?
yes
9 Votes / 37.50%
no
15 Votes / 62.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no, not really. It would be weird not having a dream involving ishi.
Ishi is Ishi, so i guess that it's normal. Btw, sometimes you'll see Fish kissing Ishi. don't worry... it's just a dream.
About a week ago I dreamed ishi and me went to a videogame tournament with snorlaxen we were in the desert and I played as dan hibiki everything went well thanks ishi
oh yeah
just let it happen, everything will be all right, i am totally not stealing your memories while you dream of me or anything.

[T]
#hi

I dream of so many awesome things. I once dreamed of an apocalypse but the zombies couldn't use their hands because they had their hands in a position that looked like they were in stray jackets. I got caught down and woke up just before I was bitten.

I also had another one where I was being chased by a killer and had to do parkour to escape.

I had another one where I had this power of which I could jump distances!

My favorite one has to be this: There was a huge crocodile on the street and I had to move from house to house stealthy without getting caught.

But: Its not weird. Everybody loves ishi, in ishi we trust.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
just let it happen, everything will be all right, i am totally not stealing your memories while you dream of me or anything.

Omgomgomg ishi is harvesting our dreams :o :o :o
:D