Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Welcome to MAU I hope we could spar/parkour some day , btw I would like to see a replay in wich you show your `unique fighting´

Hmm :/ Seems like I don't have any on hand atm. But Ill use 0riginal5 as a witness if possible ;)

Also, Im not the best at parkour or sparring but I can do my fair share and it would be fun . Also, at 3:00pm EST (2 hrs and 12 mins from this post) Im gonna be parkouring with 0riginal5 so I guess you could join if you want
-----
It was nice sparring with you. You seem so good i think you can teach me a thing or 2 (or 20) about parkouring. Anyway, heres our spar.

Also, If you can fix the keyframe thing in the replay can you send it back please . If it just works for you though without changing anything then don't bother sending it.
Attached Files
Spar with onsola.rpl (410.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by jaredderaj910; Mar 15, 2015 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is Flame909, i have never been in a clan before but I met Onsola on an Aikido server and he recommended I join and MAU looks quite interesting. I do martial arts IRL, which makes my style very unique. My best mods are Aikido, Judo, and Judofrac. I am currently a Black Belt and my global rank is 49138. Thanks for considering me

My replays:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c...4o5/!rippa.rpl

http://www.mediafire.com/download/de...t/9th+deth.rpl
Last edited by Flame909; Mar 24, 2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: adding replays
Mah Application Form<sort of>
HI guys.. i'm eki27 and what makes me think that i am worthy to enter this clan is because i am a fair player and a respectful one, too. Anyways this one time I went to an Akido server and i fought with Onsola<he was Good..> and when me and the other players were joking around on making a clan, Onsola recommended this clan for me to join in. anyways my fave mods are Judo and Jousting.. soo that's about it.. i hope you wont turn me down but if you do, I'm fine with that.. Peace!

i can't add replays here coz' my internet's too slow but if I have a chance to show you guys I will!
here they are:
Attached Files
a Kick.rpl (66.2 KB, 3 views)
awesomeeki2.rpl (22.0 KB, 4 views)
Swipe n' Decap.rpl (98.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lust; Mar 25, 2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: tried to post dem replays
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
First of all thx for waitng I have been busy
Originally Posted by dvgb View Post
Hey i Got replays to show you guys

Hey you are a member you should post here, btw Im waiting to watch those replays
Originally Posted by Flame909 View Post
My name is Flame909, i have never been in a clan before but I met Onsola on an Aikido server and he recommended I join and MAU looks quite interesting. I do martial arts IRL, which makes my style very unique. My best mods are Aikido, Judo, and Judofrac. I am currently a Black Belt and my global rank is 49138. Thanks for considering me

My replays:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c...4o5/!rippa.rpl

http://www.mediafire.com/download/de...t/9th+deth.rpl

Im glad to say welcome to MAU Flame909
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
HI guys.. i'm eki27 and what makes me think that i am worthy to enter this clan is because i am a fair player and a respectful one, too. Anyways this one time I went to an Akido server and i fought with Onsola<he was Good..> and when me and the other players were joking around on making a clan, Onsola recommended this clan for me to join in. anyways my fave mods are Judo and Jousting.. soo that's about it.. i hope you wont turn me down but if you do, I'm fine with that.. Peace!

i can't add replays here coz' my internet's too slow but if I have a chance to show you guys I will!
here they are:

Nice! I specially liked your last replay with that manipulation welcome to MAU

• To the recruits:
You will start as recruits but as soon as you show your potential in-game and in-forums you will become members
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 25, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Thanks for letting me in, Onsola! I promise I won't dissapoint you =)

P.S. please give me some requirements for me to be a full time member of Martial Arts Uncontested.. Thanks!
And let's make some rules and some goals if possible guys ^.^
Last edited by Lust; Mar 26, 2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: added some words
Application
Hello guys my name is Voidexxx im a black belt and i want to join MAU. Actually
I used to be here but until December on Christmas maybe i was kicked from my clan when i went to go to Hawaii for Christmas Vacation and stuff then when i came back im kicked. So after i was kicked i felt sad and decided to move on until now I apply. So i am 10 years old iys kinda young for you guys but who cares
I live in the Philippines and my favorite mods are aikido big dojo, aikido, greykido and boxshu mushu. The reason why i want to join the clan cause i was clanless
for 2 months and someone named eki 27 we met in a server then made are own and played and stuff. I have not that much of a talent or any but yeah.
I hope you accept and yeah.

heres the replays.
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (163.7 KB, 6 views)
head kick in multiplayer.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
a quik freestyle.rpl (126.2 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Voidexxx View Post
Hello guys my name is Voidexxx im a black belt and i want to join MAU. Actually
I used to be here but until December on Christmas maybe i was kicked from my clan when i went to go to Hawaii for Christmas Vacation and stuff then when i came back im kicked. So after i was kicked i felt sad and decided to move on until now I apply. So i am 10 years old iys kinda young for you guys but who cares
I live in the Philippines and my favorite mods are aikido big dojo, aikido, greykido and boxshu mushu. The reason why i want to join the clan cause i was clanless
for 2 months and someone named eki 27 we met in a server then made are own and played and stuff. I have not that much of a talent or any but yeah.
I hope you accept and yeah.

heres the replays.

Finally you applied.. Anyways Onsola, I played on a private server with him a while ago and asked me how was MAU doing. I strongly recommend that you let him in the clan{again} because he is a good player and a fair one, too. I saw the replays and they were good.
Last edited by Lust; Mar 30, 2015 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added stuffffff
Hey MAU I'm Skylar i started i playing Toribash not long ago but I'm almost always on my fighting style is a grappling and manipulation mix i wouldn't say I'm better than anyone but i am extremely supportive i will try to be the best i can.

thank you have a good day
Originally Posted by skylar6983 View Post
Hey MAU I'm Skylar i started i playing Toribash not long ago but I'm almost always on my fighting style is a grappling and manipulation mix i wouldn't say I'm better than anyone but i am extremely supportive i will try to be the best i can.

thank you have a good day

Do you have any replays?? just curious