ES Recruitment Drive
I found my own beta key but I messaged you about something.

Really loving the game, only got to about level 10 through one sitting in a few hours and I leveled up all in the tech tree. Really want to test out the sentry guns and dual sentry guns before the beta ends.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Stealth jewelry is literally just:

> get 3 people
> make sure 1 has emp
> walk into store
> drop emp
> smash and grab
> run out
>
> profit

Not even 30 seconds and you get a payday card.

And ye, stealth nightclub might be the only one I have seen even remotely close to being done that wasn't ezmode. Nearly had a stealth bank, but an idiot switched weapons and fired a non-silence. Which pissed me off plenty, cause I had no silenced weapons equipped and beat like 2 guards to the dirt to make this happen.

And I would give you a beta key lume if I knew who the hell you were on steam <.< that being said, it's only like 3 or 4 days until release.

you dont even need an emp honestly

all it is is

1 in store, 1 outside, 1 in alley. The 4th can be wherever extra help is needed (generally alley/outside)

Take out all the guards, spam F, answer their pagers, go back to spamming F around the civilians, tie up as many as you can (mastermind perk for 10 is generally enough for jewelry) then you can even wait to drill the safe in the back if you feel like it
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I saw nova's gameplay about this, I really enjoyed it, I'm planning to buy this if I got money, and also get a very decent computer to run this.
I'm a clan bank hooray.
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
you dont even need an emp honestly

all it is is

1 in store, 1 outside, 1 in alley. The 4th can be wherever extra help is needed (generally alley/outside)

Take out all the guards, spam F, answer their pagers, go back to spamming F around the civilians, tie up as many as you can (mastermind perk for 10 is generally enough for jewelry) then you can even wait to drill the safe in the back if you feel like it

The point of stealth jewelry, imo, is the quick payday cards and easy exp. Normal and hard jewelry can be stealthed with 3 people using the emp tactic, and it takes 45 seconds to complete it on hard, 30-ish for normal. Could probably do it on very hard with 4 people and good coordination, maybe 50 seconds to a minute for that one. Plus it has less requirements, as 10 zip tie skill takes longer to get than emp skill. Literally can just pick up a random level 1 to cover the emp. The extra money you make from a full sweep of the store is not worth the time used.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The point of stealth jewelry, imo, is the quick payday cards and easy exp. Normal and hard jewelry can be stealthed with 3 people using the emp tactic, and it takes 45 seconds to complete it on hard, 30-ish for normal. Could probably do it on very hard with 4 people and good coordination, maybe 50 seconds to a minute for that one. Plus it has less requirements, as 10 zip tie skill takes longer to get than emp skill. Literally can just pick up a random level 1 to cover the emp. The extra money you make from a full sweep of the store is not worth the time used.

Yeah the cards is the point of it, I was just making a point that the method I listed is much more guaranteed then just smash and grab emp them that you could get the safe in the back if you felt like it. But it depends on difficulty, I was always do jewelry on overkill and emps dont last long enough to get 8 bags out of it, plus you got civilians on the outside pretty much everywhere. Speaking of overkill, Rats on overkill is literally the hardest thing ever. I've never been in a group that's made it past day 1 (cooking the meth).
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
You know if beta progression carries over?
Nope, there's going to be a wipe for release.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Pity, I got a customizable Chains mask. Supposedly it's really rare.

Still, I guess that means I can respec into Ghost on release with no worries.
Pity, I got a customizable Chains mask. Supposedly it's really rare.

Still, I guess that means I can respec into Ghost on release with no worries.

I know what you mean. I got a rare mask (i dont remember which) with a rare color (solid black) and boom, two week's wipe ago the next day.
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 10, 2013 at 04:18 AM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ