ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
prizes for achievements
There should be prizes for achievements like tc or some items depending on the level of hardness of the achievements and another idea is that you should be able to sell qi for tc but that would make getting higher belts too easy...
Achievement Awards should have a prize
i think achievment awards should have a prize like tc or whatever so people would feel the need to earn it

HolyButler Moderated Message:
Merged
Last edited by HolyButler; Jun 30, 2013 at 05:13 AM.
More like an untradeable item, "full chronos set acheivement item" no wait, that dosnt sound right... :/, I guess a good 250-500 tc per achievemnt would be good, it'd bring more attention to the acheivments side of toribash
achievements with rewards?
its exactly what the title says...

depending on how hard the achievement is to get the better them item/tc.

when i say items or tc i dont mean like 100000000000000tc for 10th dan and pure force for master belt... i mean like idk a shiai token or like 1000tc or 5000tc and you have to earn them...not buy your way JUST for the item/tc.
I agree with this..
Thing I would imagine if some guy creates many alts to RE-DO the achievements done on his main account, and transfer the TC to the main.
Originally Posted by glitzdrago View Post
okay maybe not tc...shiai tokens are untrade able so you could use them for prizes

The prizes from the shiai tokens, though, are tradeable.

If it were possible, I would probably limit the achievement rewards to 2nd dan and up, just to discourage alt accounts from farming the rewards.
Last edited by WTFlow; Apr 15, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
Supppperrrr bump. Way too old. Although I have to say for each new belt, you got a force of that qi level. For each new achievement, you would gain points to buy stuff in the market. Some achievements would be worth less, etc, etc. This could ruin the trade system though.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
this a really cool idea i like it i just hope people wouldn't mistreat this system which we all know they will
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Achievement system.
Hello fellow, toribashians. Today i would like to tell a quick story and the idea that came back to my head because of it.

Like many others i was seeking a way to show off, so i wanted to show how i once could achieve low global ranks and what is a better proof than an achievement that will stick with your profile 'till the very end. So i did get a rank of 1028 and stole someone else's 708 rank. At the point i was aiming for the "Not Quite There Yet" achievement, so i got very happy and couldn't help my excitement and bluttered in a public room, where a gentleman called Noir told me that i was in the wrong. The rank that was said on the achievement was actually the rank on the usercard, so it felt like hitting a wall with my face and became kind of sad because i knew i could not achieve the 1337 rank and possibly not the 600 rank with my own powers on this account.

My suggestions (i have mentioned this before, but it seems like it went not heard of): Make the achievements worth getting by giving the achievements rewards (such as tc), i know that there will be a lot of people abusing this if it got implemented by giving their alts the items needed for an achievement or even making a deal with others. So what i say is add more achievements that don't surround items and give those achievements prizes (like the decapping achievements, bushido, i made a mod etc (which need a bit of work, seeing as it doesn't register correctly)). Now this way people would actually pay attention to the well ignored achievements, that i certainly pay attention to.
Thank you for paying attention to my stupid idea.

Bump your old threads instead of making new ones. Thanks.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 18, 2014 at 01:54 PM.