Toribash
Original Post
file conversion
someone with a file conversion shit thing pm me, I need like 30 pictures converted from a .tgf to a .png and I cba to do it myself. I might give you some money.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Step 1: Open Photoshop.
Step 2: Open your pictures
Step 3: Save all of them as a different filetype
Step 4: STFU next time and do your own ten minutes of work.

User warned for this post
Last edited by SkulFuk; Feb 12, 2009 at 07:36 PM.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Step 1: Open Photoshop.
Step 2: Open your pictures
Step 3: Save all of them as a different filetype
Step 4: STFU next time and do your own ten minutes of work.

Warcry's to-do list:

Step 1: get toribash
Step 2: get forums
Step 3: play for 4 months
Step 4: tell other people what to do, because you're SOOOO superior to them.

anyone? this is easy money :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
Warcry's to-do list:

Step 1: get toribash
Step 2: get forums
Step 3: play for 4 months
Step 4: tell other people what to do, because you're SOOOO superior to them.

anyone? this is easy money :P

Alt account, my dear fellow.
The parasitic host mind has been transferred from another body to this one.
infamous