Toribash
Original Post
OSHIvents
right so I finally made the thread

here is where we can discuss potential oshivent ideas, just brainstorm and whatnot since we've been putting this off since december lol

-mortal kombat fatality
-skeets
-that one idea with the replay maker + video maker collab
-zero gravity replay
Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 12, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
after one whole year,jingles finnaly decided to make events thread
what about a replay making event where you must hack the replay to make it looks like an finishing move(replay hacks can be accepted) from any game,like mortal kombat fatalities
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ayy, mortal kombat childhood memories

nice idea, but does it have to be from mortal kombat, or can it be anything that is gory and bloody like mortal komba fatalities?

ALso skeets are cool, maybe we can make an event about those :P
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seems like some nice ideas, gotta remember that these events are supposed to showcase oshi and what the org is all about.

added them to the op
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i guess can be from any bloody game,because toribash is perfect for dismembers and stuff
also,we shold move uke as well to increase the looking-like it
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
mortal combat?

Man...this is....disgusting..
anyway,yes is,but not much people tought of making it looks like an end move of a game
realism replay events are generic i guess
Also,another idea:
Replays and art: someone make an replay,a artist take the best and remake the scene he see,but in a non-toribash style
People are less interested in parkour this days so à small pk one would be good to get them back into it
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Just throwing out ideas here but what about a 0 gravity replay competition
i am fond with the third idea
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you