Toribash
Original Post
Books n' stuff
Do you guys read? been wanting to get more books, recommend some.
I'm a little baby so I like fantasy action and adventure but drama books are cool too. Recently got the Arc of a Scythe trilogy.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

i'd say read 'land of zikola", even tho i don't think it's a 9-10/10 i do think it's a good introduction to arabic novels, it also fits what you are looking for.

i'm also quite into light novels so i'd suggest "utsuro no hako to zero no maria" or "hai to gensou no grimgar" which i think are great.

that said, i mostly read manga(mainly dark fantasy) so if you are interested in that i can give you suggestions.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Sure go ahead, I've been reading a few mangas too, never really got into light novels though oddly enough, but I do have plans on catching up with mushoku tensei in the light novels, or read the non-adapted novels of monogatari.

been reading the outsider by stephen king

of course it's stephen king so if you're into some kinda fucked up shit then i'd recommend it to you
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Sure go ahead, I've been reading a few mangas too, never really got into light novels though oddly enough, but I do have plans on catching up with mushoku tensei in the light novels, or read the non-adapted novels of monogatari.

Hmm i'd say read Claymore, houseki no kuni and magi. (Houseki no kuni being the most unique).

Or if you like existential nhilistic sci-fi stories then i strongly recommend Gantz and blame!
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I've already read all of these with the exception of houseki since I watched the anime for that, I think you'd enjoy Aku no hana and/or Shounen No abyss for mangas.

Currently been really into Blue Giant and Shiori Experience, Blue Period is also extremely good.

Hmm let's see:

"The Hobbit" by Tolkien is amazing. The writing holds up way better than in the LOTR trilogy and it's a great fantasy adventure.

"11/22/63" by Stephen King. It's not an horror, but a mix of historical fiction/scifi regarding the Kennedy assassination. It's one of the absolute best King's books.

"Project Hail Mary" by Andy Weir. It's a captivating scifi adventure grounded in real science, Weir is very good at explaining scientific concepts and ideas so don't worry about it if you aren't into science, it's an easy read. If you liked the Martian (film or book, they are similar) you'll 100% like this one too. Avoid spoilers at all costs.

"Eragon" by Christopher Paolini. I've read it when I was a teen, so I don't really know how it holds up now, but I remember it fondly. It's a YA fantasy saga, very enjoyable.

"The Warlord Chronicles Series" by Bernard Cornwell. An historical fantasy saga that I read years ago and it's well-regarded in the genre.

Most of the stuff that I read is scifi/horror, so if you ever want to read something in that realm come back to me hahaha
Currently my favorite book series is Tales From The Gas Station by Jack Townsend. Its a sci-fi series about a gas station worker who has a disorder where he never sleeps and experiences a whole bunch of paranormal happenings and has a good chunk of humor too. There's currently 3 volumes with a 4th on the way, and you can listen to it on audible, or buy the paperbacks. Literally the only book series to ever make me laugh.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]